Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun New Season + 20% off Premium Plus pass in the Eternium Shop

Hello!

I wouldn't normally start with "buy something" but I want to make sure you don't miss this offer: use code PREMIUMPLUS20 to save 20% on the Premium Plus Pass in the Eternium Shop. Oh, and the rest of the website is currently down because a security cert expired yesterday. :-( We're on it...

OK then. The new season just started and it has some great stuff, especially for Mages. You should get an email shortly; here are the highlights:
    • The new Bloomheart Spiritstone elevates vitality and life regeneration.
    • The Prismatic Chronocord Legacy Item empowers your arcane bolts, adding four additional bolts, each with a 3% chance to reduce Talisman cooldowns by a second.
    • Mage Class Balance Enhancements crafted to deepen your strategic options and maximize your arcane potential. (These were already live in the latest build.)
    • New Premium Seasonal Reward Chest - As promised, the end-of-season-path ongoing reward chest has been massively improved to offer not one, but three meaningful rewards. Each chest holds the potential to unveil Gems, Mark of the Oracles, Spiritstones, and even coveted Level 77 Gear.
    Personally, I have been playing Arcane Mage the longest. I love seeing all those arcane bolts. I am excited to push Vergisi to new levels this season - look out! (Not really, I spend most of my time playing on dev, so I'm not much of a threat on the leaderboards.)

The team is hard at work on the next set of features, which includes an overhaul of the Inbox and - hopefully in time for the end of this season - a new event type that shakes up gameplay considerably more than the bronze / silver / gold / platinum ANBs.

As always, thanks for playing, and your feedback is very much welcome!

John
    CEO @ Making Fun

The Premium Plus package doesn't show on the website when not logged in:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20240430_075712_Samsung Internet.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.0 KB ID:	222370

It shows up, after a slight delay, when I logged in:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20240430_075706_Samsung Internet.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.1 KB ID:	222371

But Tin Man has posted on Discord that he needed to select the Premium package, then cancel back out to even see the Premium Plus one.

Please check the site and fix to avoid future issues, thank you
    Last edited by Nhat; 04-29-2024, 10:09 PM.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a known issue that has been raised with Neon (the partner we use for the web store).

Originally posted by John Welch | CEO View Post
    Hello!

I wouldn't normally start with "buy something" but I want to make sure you don't miss this offer: use code PREMIUMPLUS20 to save 20% on the Premium Plus Pass in the Eternium Shop. Oh, and the rest of the website is currently down because a security cert expired yesterday. :-( We're on it...

OK then. The new season just started and it has some great stuff, especially for Mages. You should get an email shortly; here are the highlights:
    • The new Bloomheart Spiritstone elevates vitality and life regeneration.
    • The Prismatic Chronocord Legacy Item empowers your arcane bolts, adding four additional bolts, each with a 3% chance to reduce Talisman cooldowns by a second.
    • Mage Class Balance Enhancements crafted to deepen your strategic options and maximize your arcane potential. (These were already live in the latest build.)
    • New Premium Seasonal Reward Chest - As promised, the end-of-season-path ongoing reward chest has been massively improved to offer not one, but three meaningful rewards. Each chest holds the potential to unveil Gems, Mark of the Oracles, Spiritstones, and even coveted Level 77 Gear.
    Personally, I have been playing Arcane Mage the longest. I love seeing all those arcane bolts. I am excited to push Vergisi to new levels this season - look out! (Not really, I spend most of my time playing on dev, so I'm not much of a threat on the leaderboards.)

The team is hard at work on the next set of features, which includes an overhaul of the Inbox and - hopefully in time for the end of this season - a new event type that shakes up gameplay considerably more than the bronze / silver / gold / platinum ANBs.

As always, thanks for playing, and your feedback is very much welcome!

John
    CEO @ Making Fun
    Hello, I am a player from China, I have been playing for about 5 years, I also like Arcane Mage very much, and I am looking forward to this update. However, after several days of testing, I find that Arcane Mage is still weak, and the ranking is still stormcaller regalia mage. I'm very sad.

Comment

I am relatively new here, but have been gaming since the days of the TRS-80. No joke. I beta tested on Wizardry for Sir -Tech Software back in the 80's. Yes I'm that old. In any event, I am really enjoying this game, and slowly moving up in the rankings.

I do have some observations/questions:

1. What good are the Glory spheres after you've unlocked all the trinkets? Why not allow them to be swapped for various other materials?

2. The new rewards after completing #60 in the campaign are still rather lame. Several k in gold, a green item, and 9 costume points? Come on now! An improvement over the large chest, yes, but really.

3. Although I've purchased all crafting recipes, I'm still missing a lot of armor sets for bounty hunter. Do I need to start a new toon to get at the others.

Overall, I find this to be superior game, and I'm enjoying it. Please take my comments into consideration for the future. And iffen you ever need a Beta tester, let me know.

Comment

• LodWig
        LodWig commented
        Editing a comment
        3. Although I've purchased all crafting recipes, I'm still missing a lot of armor sets for bounty hunter. Do I need to start a new toon to get at the others.
        Could it be that the armor sets you are missing are the ones to be unlocked with Glory?

Originally posted by Mortonvh View Post
      I am relatively new here, but have been gaming since the days of the TRS-80. No joke. I beta tested on Wizardry for Sir -Tech Software back in the 80's. Yes I'm that old. In any event, I am really enjoying this game, and slowly moving up in the rankings.

I do have some observations/questions:

1. What good are the Glory spheres after you've unlocked all the trinkets? Why not allow them to be swapped for various other materials?

2. The new rewards after completing #60 in the campaign are still rather lame. Several k in gold, a green item, and 9 costume points? Come on now! An improvement over the large chest, yes, but really.

Overall, I find this to be superior game, and I'm enjoying it. Please take my comments into consideration for the future. And iffen you ever need a Beta tester, let me know.
      I loved Wizardry back in the day and spent way, way, way too many hours playing it. I can still spin it up if I want to. Werdna, the original Ragadam!

If you have purchased all the recipes from Liana and still have missing recipes for your hunter? Those would be the Glory-locked recipes, guessing Demolitionist. Unique bracers, unique belts, some exotic enchantments and one armor set per class are all Glory-locked in addition to all but one of the unique trinkets. Pull out your Glory for the missing armor recipes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Costs - Glory.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	222557

Comment

Working...
      X