Arena bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arena bugs

When, when want fixes the server errors and marmalade bug in the arena? Im playing 1,5 yeras ago, but never want fixes this problems...or compensation or something..if somebody in the top only losing 64-100 points a single day...laughly

3 error in streak....server error

Comment

The many, many Arena issues have been discussed previously ad nauseum, not to be repeated here. And there doesn't appear to be a lot of effort by the game developers to spend a lot of time to fix the many issues there. Maybe ... just maybe ... there may be such an effort in the future. We can only hope.

For the present? Play Arena at your own risk!
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        We will either fix the issues with the Arena, or remove/replace the feature in the future.

help, in the arena I often get this error, which is why I lose 32 points for one such error. This really bothers me…

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        This is a common problem that affects all players in the Arena (even the top players on the leaderboard). Fortunately, there aren't any rewards associated with your rating, so your rating is arbitrary.

The error is caused by a memory leak. You can reduce these errors by closing and relaunching the game every hour or so when you're playing in the Arena.

Thank’s a lot for answer.

Comment

Working...
      X