• Show
Clear All

Stalker build Question

this coming Gold ANB
    i had made my mind
    FINALLY i want to build a permanent Bounty Hunter Hero
    for years i have not used "Maggie" for minions for any of my hero's
    this time i want to used that old Witch? for my "Stalker Build"
    at the moment i will used "Molten Belt" (only open this type of belt at Mastery level)

regard me just a "Noob" in BH style of playin

a few of my checklist? questions:

1. weapon: Shadow assassin Pistols
    2. usin "Molten belt" can i just used Explosive Shot for (Mobs and bosses) until the end (higher trials). If there is any other belt more better for Stalker build please suggest, i will definitely used glory ASAP to open it
    3. Sequence of utility: cast Smoke Screen follow by Rapid Fire lastly "Snipe"
    4. Trinkets: TOS and VOTWS. is this "an Excellence" combination for just a normal BH player (inexperience). or should i replace one of it with say "charm of qol".
    5. Passive Ability? now which one is the rightful choice for Stalker Build (no trial and error or out of normal please): Poison Ammo, Tracer Ammo lastly Pathfinder. Is this choice of mine the right combination?
    6. How many "Maggie" 3 or 2 would be sufficient (until the end). Is "Eileen" considered a "healer"?
    7. Physical Damage and Nature for trinkets/belts. Which one should i choose??
    8. Will add later (if any)

Many thanks
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-28-2020, 02:26 PM.
    Shield warrior Lover

Almost all top stalker players used the following setup during last season(from what I can still remember):

1. Shadow assassin
    2. Molten Belt
    3. Smoke Screen + Rapid Fire + Snipe OR Magnetic trap + Rapid Fire + Snipe
    4. TOS and VOTWS(but I have seen some players with TOS+QOL -> hope I am not wrong)
    5. Poison Ammo, Tracer Ammo + xxx, where xxx = Pathfinder or Power infusion or Celerity or Endurance
    6. Eileen + 2 x Maggie

I played Magnetic Trap and Pathfinder, finished #33. Many others played Smoke Screen + Pathfinder or Smoke Screen + Endurance, or ... You need to discover what's comfortable for you. I don't understand how the new update will affect the stalker build, I am not playing beta. I love the game, but I have the feeling I might have to make radical changes, recraft(grinding/farming/ANB) a lot of items, in which case I will probably abandon the game(I'm no loss, I know ). I'm already playing Borderlands 3. Anyway, good luck!
    Last edited by Calin Chc; 12-28-2020, 07:08 AM.

Comment

There are many more qualified BH to answer this, but ...
      I agree with almost everything Calin wrote.
      Lower levels thru say maybe 80 you might find the assassin's belt useful for mob phase. After 80 or so molten wins due to boss damage.
      I too was huge fan of mag trap, as is Lodwig, but I had to switch to smoke screen to get past 120
      Also had to abandon pathfinder around that time as well, as I needed the extra endurance
      Nature damage on trinkets for poison effect
      Welcome to the BH club !!!

Comment

Since you added question 7 later on...as chessmaster58 said, nature damage is used by all stalkers. Smoke screen might be better for high trials, but I still managed TL153 and #33 last season with magnetic trap. I suck with smoke screen, I die too easily. After arena update, they took magnetic trap away from me too, only has two charges and is very unreliable(similar to Vortex), not pulling as efficient as before, too many enemies able to "escape" or not get caught.

Comment

many thanks to all BH masters/experts
          Now that warrior sucks. Ohh say what you want!!!
          (i still have faith in Shield warrior though)
          i better try to learn how to play BH proper (later Mage?)
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-30-2020, 02:30 PM.
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

In fact, now that the new season started you have BH leaderboard again. Nothing we say can help you more than the leaderboard. It is your best friend when it comes to building a competitive stalker. I will have to study it myself as I'm now a few trials lower than last season...maybe I can improve a few things even though my general feeling is "sadness".
            Last edited by Calin Chc; 12-30-2020, 03:32 PM.

Comment

could anybody assist me

after 1/2 an hour or so runnin Story Mode for gold gems etc
              now step by step runnin trials
              Just reach Trial 90
              4:07 hrs left

1. i dunno how to fill BH "Offense Champion point:
              wat is the proper sequence? fill Haste first? then CD CR? or balance everythin or ??

2. Now that i reach trial 90. wat to do? do i need to go forward or running for experience for say another 1/2 an hour at trial 80? then continue at trial 93 until the end?

thank you
              Attached Files
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-31-2020, 02:06 PM.
              Shield warrior Lover

Comment

erm my status at the moment

Exp shot 8, second slot (none)
                Rapid Fire 7, "Snipe 8", Smoke Screen 8, Poison Ammo 7, Tracer Ammo 7
                Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Tin Man
                  is this "the trial status"?
                  for years i neglect to pay any attention to it (even for my Shield warrior - well dunno wat to do with it)
                  How to analyze this "thing" below?

or do you want me to run :trial 90 (for the second time)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-31-2020, 03:09 PM.
                  Shield warrior Lover

Comment

To confirm
                    this is the latest

"i adjust the offense champion point" as below"

then run trial 93
                    twice dead (for heaven's sake)
                    but still so much fun
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-31-2020, 04:21 PM.
                    Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man
                      You want your Critical Damage as high and as fast as possible. Snipe is always a critical hit. This means that CR is meaningless for Snipe. Add CR last of all.
                      While it's true that CR doesn't have any value for the damage of the Snipe bullet, it is of tremendous value for the damage of Snipe's Bleed (the DoT of Snipe).

For pushing, Stalker needs CR and CD on every piece of gear.
                      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
                      Eternium Files

Comment

• LodWig
                        LodWig commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The base damage for the bleed is the damage of the Snipe bullet that induced the Bleed, sans the Physical Damage boost. This base is multiplied by the Critical Chance, and each tick does a tenth of the result. There are eleven ticks, and each may crit or not. Matters are a bit more complicated when a Lily is equipped, but this is anecdotal as there is no viable Stalker Lily build.

(Old post about the Bleed here, still mostly relevant.)

i'm still "all experience gears". (exception the jewelleries)
                      will discard exp when trial pushin later
                      Thank you
                      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Just try craftin for pushin later
                        shoulder pad?
                        Just "one time"
                        i can't smile. very nervous playin BH
                        i'm an "an idiot" tryin to play BH like a warrior. always forgot to "Dodge?"
                        will try my best
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-01-2021, 11:59 AM.
                        Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Eternium2020
                          Eternium2020 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          youre playing at pc? what emulator do u use? is it possible for me to like switvh to mobile to pc? or a different Eternium acc for pc?

Just complete trial 100
                        very much afraid
                        rest until important skill at "10"
                        should i discard all exp gears and start trial pushin?? erm
                        3hrs 43 min left
                        thank you
                        Attached Files
                        Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Trial 105

runnin for 20 or 30 so min for golds etc
                          3 hrs 05 min left for final pushin
                          rest for a day or two

Final conclusion:

Stalker BH indeed a very powerful/ boss killer kind of character
                          i just have to learn proper how to "Dodge", improve the techniques etc
                          thanks for all the assistance

addition:

Garm? i dunno never met him yet. haha (try to avoid). still remember a few month back? (ANB) when i play havoc? i can't do anythin when meeting Garm. he just killed me in an instance. There's no blue aura that i can run into!!. at that time i'm not using "Smoke Screen". this time if i have to face him: DOES SMOKE SCREEN COULD DO ANYTHIN TO GARM SAY MAKE HIM TO NOT DO ANYTHIN FOR A FEW SECOND THUS I COULD ATTACK HIM FIRST (Consider this the final question)
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-01-2021, 06:36 PM.
                          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
                          X