No announcement yet.

Stalker build Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Earlier this week BoM with Snipe bonus damaged dropped for me. I was excited for a while - until I did some testing. I was expecting +63% dmg to a main skill to be ahuge boost, but it looks like it does not even make up for a shitty stat allocation and is worse than my 71ilvl non-unique bracer with CR/CD/Nature/EXP.
    i am aware, that +Physical Damage is not calculated into Snipe DoT. But how about BoM bonuses? Are these also omitted? I've noticed that the top guy in the last Gold ANB did not use BoMs.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210113-122910.jpg Views:	4 Size:	95.9 KB ID:	189957
    Last edited by Kalanch; 01-13-2021, 12:54 PM.
    BUWU PEGO FEFE 4758

Comment

• Calin Chc
      Calin Chc commented
      Editing a comment
      A lvl 77 medium bracer(not BOM) is more than enough, even for #1 player. The bonus of BOM is not relevant for a stalker build. "Snipe damage increased by xxx" does not affect the DOT of snipe which is 90% or more of the total damage dealt by a powerful stalker. That bonus only increases the initial snipe bullet damage.

• Kalanch
      Kalanch commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for clarification, that's what I was afraid of. So it goes brr for salvaging
Working...
X