• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanielZloteSerce
    commented on 's reply
    mam podobnie i to wkurzające..ukłony

• Fish knife
    commented on 's reply
    This issue is still around in version 1.5.74. Any news for me Travis?

• Fish knife
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not using cosmetic effects anyway. My warriors have exactly the same problem, so I don't think it's related to any equipment, abilities, etc. I've been fiddling around with the settings, all to no avail. And now I'm fresh out of ideas...

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    That's possible, especially if you run with some combination of cosmetic effects. If you have cosmetic effects, you could try removing them to see if it helps.

• Fish knife
    commented on 's reply
    I do that regularly anyway. Unfortunately, it makes no difference with this specific problem.

I guess my only hope is that it's somehow related to all the other memory leaks and that it will fix itself in some future release.

By the way, I've observed exactly the same problem on my Pixel 4 phone. Here again RAM and storage should not be an issue. Could it somehow be related to my particular profile?

• Excalibur71189
    replied
    But you know.. eternium became a habit. Like the character says.. 'for GOLD and GLORY!' ✌️?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, that's more than enough. You may be able to reduce the frequency of these memory errors if you force close the game and restart your tablet more often.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    That's a known issue (memory leak) with the Arena. Fortunately, there aren't any rewards associated with rank.

• Excalibur71189
    replied
    Rarely encounter on Story Mode, However always do on ARENA. Its sucks i always lose many rating points. ?

Leave a comment:

• Fish knife
    commented on 's reply
    Oops, sorry! 256 GB of storage, of which 47 GB are currently used. Is that what you were asking about?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    RAM is not storage. I'm asking about conventional memory.

• Fish knife
    commented on 's reply
    As I mentioned in my original post, 8 GB ram, no other apps running in the background, should be more than enough.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Do you have adequate storage available on your device?

Leave a comment:

• Fish knife
    replied
    Yep, been there, done that (once again!), makes no difference...

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Have you tried removing, reinstalling, and allowing all updates to install before playing?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X