ANB discounts in Steam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB discounts in Steam?

So event has started and low and behold, when playing in Steam, it costs 25 gems to unlock first row of inventory, instead of the 5 gems from previous ANBs! ​ However when I opened profile in Windows the discounted prices apply? Has anyone else encountered this?​

Yeah...I was upgrading and didn't notice the prices until 200 gems popped up. It's time to move back to the windows version.

Comment

• GKM
      GKM commented
      Editing a comment
      0n steam they are charging 100 gems per storage after the first free one,but the 3rd slot passive and ability are cheaper and opened up at level 15 and 21

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Wtf.

I started the ANB event today via Steam and it's my first one. The first inventory expansion cost 25 gems instead of 5 but I clicked too quickly. The subsequent expansion was full price as well. I checked on companions and that was also full price. When I loaded my profile on my Android tablet and checked there, the gem discounts were in effect for both inventory and companions. The Event Timer display is also missing in Steam.

Should this be posted under Bugs for more visibility?

Comment

This is not intended. Hopefully the team will have a solution soon, so I don't have to manually refund Gems.

Comment

Working...
      X