Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost my gems, just bought them

Hello Making Fun

I had an issue today. I play Eternium from my computer and from my iphone. I think thats the source of my problem.
    Today in the morning (from my i phone) i bought via steam 1200 gems for 10 euro. I spent the 400 of them to buy 2 items ( 2 recipes: a Pistol named Torch, and the shoulders of Havoc set).
    When i connected later from my pc, i lost all gems and all my items that i bought. I tried to connect from my i phone again but still gems and items are missing. But still i have spent 10 euros.
    Is there a way to take my money back or to take the gems and items i lost?

Thank you,
    Odysseas
    (in game character: Korkodilosa)

You should be able to resolve this issue using the "restore purchases" option (found under the options on the game's main screen) on the device used to make the purchase. If this doesn't help, please send a screenshot of your Apple receipt, showing the order date, order number, and items ordered to help@makingfun.com, and I will assist you further. I cannot use PayPal receipts, SMS receipts from your mobile carrier, or bank records to verify purchases. You can find your order history at https://finance-app.itunes.apple.com/purchases.

Comment

Working...
    X