This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one story I really hate.

I did kill him. But I have to do it twice!
    The Click image for larger version

Name:	image4.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	214551
    ​​​​​​​
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 10-03-2022, 12:50 AM.

There are a variety of story-level quests that must be done in the listed order for them to complete. That is one of those quests.

You have to kill the 250 enemies before killing Gorlak or the Gorlak kill will not count.

Major irritation.Usually, a good idea to complete the number killed or number collect steps first before progressing farther down the quest. Not all quests require a specific order. Following the order will always work though.

Comment

There are a variety of story-level quests that must be done in the listed order for them to complete. That is one of those quests.

You have to kill the 250 enemies before killing Gorlak or the Gorlak kill will not count.

Major irritation.Usually, a good idea to complete the number killed or number collect steps first before progressing farther down the quest. Not all quests require a specific order. Following the order will always work though.

Comment

I killed every one. But I guess I got him as I was going up and he came down.
        I killed Mawrth as the last number I needed once a long time ago. The number was satisfied but I guess the game recorded Mawrth killed first. LOL

Just realized that I posted under Tech Support by accident.

Comment

Working...
        X