Epic crafting box Strange results

This doesn't look right.
    Haste 178?????
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20231117-212935_Eternium.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	220530

Known issue. Players are welcome to have fun with these items during Bronze, since they're ephemeral. After the event, the stats will be corrected on anything people decided to CT.

Comment

• mike peterson
      mike peterson commented
      Editing a comment
      So no super speed for our main characters when the ANB is done? ☹️

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      So no super speed for our main characters when the ANB is done?
      Nope.

Hi,

I prefer to ask it again :
    do i have the right to use that thing?
    an item that boost to 180% more dodge (not 180 point, but a fat 180%), movement speed 180% (a 77 perfect lvl item bring only 83...) and 180% more haste?
    i don't even have a full 70 stuff and i already have 4365 haste, 2940 dodge, 84 movement speed, with an average level item of 57 ....

I feel this is completely broken, expecialy for dodge and haste thing : there is a ranking, even if this is bronze, the top player of the classment will consituted of all player that use at least 1 bugged item. 180% more dodge + 180% haste

i don't want to be banned for using this

edit : sorry for my poor language level, i am not english native speaking
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ashriven; 11-18-2023, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      No one will be banned for using the broken items made by the custom crafting boxes.

It's as if we have suddenly been given special powers, like Superman's SUPER SPEED, and are asked to control it. I for one have had to find ways to slow down the effect, by intermittent mouse clicking, to progress in a stutter step fashion ... LOL ... my eyes are a blur!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fury Pants.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.8 KB ID:	220547Click image for larger version  Name:	Fury Sabatons.jpg Views:	0 Size:	117.3 KB ID:	220548
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• mike peterson
      mike peterson commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy Moley! That combo must be crazy fast. I have one (boots) like that and it's pretty darn fast. I can't imagine two items...wow! Good xp/gold farming!

• Teebzter
      Teebzter commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, a sub 20 second TL105 is totally fair!!! Kappa

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, fast is an understatement (LOL)! But I've found these EPIC crafting box effects are just OK for my gold farming in Story mode. For me, this combo falls flat in higher Trials where I need to properly XP farm. So I'm going to replace them (and much of build) with XP gear having more power, removing the gold attribute, and slowly transition to Legendaries.

I for one will not waste gems reforging these when I simply can't beat the TL cycle times until I use better XP farming gear after I'm done with gold farming. So, there is a limitation to the effectiveness of these weird ephemerals.

Nevertheless, I will definitely squeeze every last drop of blood from these "turnnips" while I'm gold farming in Story, which does save precious playtime with these higher (dare I also say dizzying) speeds!

I was able to get to the end of Morgenheim get the final two chests +3 more (one on the entrance road and the other two right before the final big ones) and back in town in just over 20 seconds. There's a sequence to it (running with a mage). It's crazy how it makes my main characters seem like they are moving in slow motion (kinda like what it feels when you start an ANB).

Comment

I was assuming something was wrong and that CT wouldn't work to keep the crazy movement speed items. Thanks for confirming Travis and now I don't need to waste CT's!

Comment

Can we have our celestial back though, some of us are noobs and just assumed it was the result of crafting perfect items :| I could have really used it on something else I'll actually be allowed to use ?

Comment

Looks like the jacked up attributes (movement speed for me) are gone baby gone.... My boots are no longer capable of the incredible speeds they once were... dang....why... so... slow...?

Comment

• WarriorSeven
            WarriorSeven commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, gone for now ... BUT ... I imagine we all experienced just a tantalizing taste -- albeit accidental -- of the bizarre effects that may appear with the introduction of the new Spiritstones, to be officially released with the upcoming Season.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Editing a comment
            ^This

Comment

Working...
          X