X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't complete the Stairway to Heaven quest

Hi,
    For some reason, the quest Stairway to Heaven does not complete no matter how many times I finish the level. In quest tracker, all steps are tucked except last one for finding exit.
    Any clue? Is this a known issue?
    Thx
    Djo
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 11-28-2023, 11:23 PM.

I know there are a couple maps that if you don't do them in the exact sequence - they can glitch like this.

About all I can think of is to try and re-run this - and follow through doing the sequence (even if it is checked off?) - specifically, as I remember, you need to touch the three tanks before heading to the exit.

... ktb

Comment

I know there are a couple maps that if you don't do them in the exact sequence - they can glitch like this.

About all I can think of is to try and re-run this - and follow through doing the sequence (even if it is checked off?) - specifically, as I remember, you need to touch the three tanks before heading to the exit.

... ktb

Comment

Originally posted by Teebs View Post
        ...you need to touch the three tanks before heading to the exit.
        This. You need to re-run the level and touch the 3 tanks. A fix for this issue is in the works.​

Comment

Indeed, that allowed me to finish that quest and unlock the rest of the story. Many thanks to both of you!

Comment

Working...
          X