Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was confused when I observed that none of the top warriors had socketed their Liberator shields even though the shields had an open socket. I discovered, to my dismay, that the shield won't accept any of the existing gemstones!

What gives guys? Why have a socket but not allow any gemstones, old or the new ones, to be socketed?

I would hope this is a temporary oversight that will be corrected in the next update! I look forward to hearing the rationale and hopeful solution for this situation!

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      Merged with the existing topic on the issue.

• RockDoc
      RockDoc commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Travis. I was directed to the thread by a better informed contributor to the forum after I made my initial post, but thanks for putting me in the right place!

I have tried to socket a gem into my liberator crafted shield during this ANB roll and it won’t allow it. Anyone suffering a similar ailment?

Comment

Already reported several times as an issue. Won't be fixed until AFTER the ANB Silver event.
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

it's working

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for confirming the fix!

Note: Only those running 1.17.6 will see the fix.

I crafted a lvl 77 Liberator shield with socket during ANB Silver this past week. Didn't try to socket a gemstone with my ANB character. Used a celestial on it to pass it over after I ended the event. Equipped it on my main and tried to socket a gemstone and it won't socket...acts as if the shield does not have a socket. My public ID is: WOJU QIYE HUTA 1241

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Same here.
          Socketed the Liberator and couldnt place a stone during the ANB

Comment

Merged with the existing thread on the topic. Update to game version 1.17.6 to fix this issue.

Comment

Working...
            X