Splash Screen Linking Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splash Screen Linking Issue

Since the new Season drop, there is a linkage issue if Go To Event is clicked on the What’s New Page.

It takes you to the Late Winter 2024 Season screen, however, the Bounties button is “dead”. “Xing” out of this screen takes you to a corrupt Home Screen, as shown.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3709.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	221966
    (I need to completely close the app and restart to get back to normal operation.)

[iPad Pro w/current OS.]

Thanks for the report. This is a known issue that will be fixed in an upcoming update.

Comment

Hi Travis,

Thanks, it looked like it was defaulting to some Dev-level screen, behind the fourth wall. ;-) On the whole, things seem to be sliding out to us with fewer problem.

Is your job going to soon be like that of the Maytag repairman?

Larry

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        When I started doing what I do (player support) over a decade ago, I expressed concerns of working myself out of a job to my direct supervisor (the VP of the Marketing at the time). I was assured that it would never happen and I've been trying to prove him wrong since.

I did 21 years in Headset electronics at Plantronics in Santa Cruz. Then moved to Indianapolis for another 22 years as a Quality Engineering Consultant for Medical Device clients. My career fields will never go away. Luckily there has never been a dearth of work for me! Glad you are still needed!

Comment

Working...
      X