Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB end game item transfer hick-up?!

Hello Eternium folks!

Closed out ANB gold . Opened my main season account. I did not receive various items during the transfer. Part of my end game activities, is I do photo documentation of all items. For just such an occasion! Of note, the items not transferred were TL rewards (non ephemeral).
    Also, the Custom Rare jewelry crafting boxes (non-ephemeral) did not make the transfer. Weird.

Of note, for the bug hunters… there was no issue with CT’s or the items they were attached too. All went smooth as expected for those items.

Comment

Sir Travis,

Here you go. Thank you!

LESE WIVO YERE 3810

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      I took a look at your game data and I can't see why anything would have gone sideways. The only way to fix this would be for me to restore a backup of your game data from just before you ended the event, so you can end it again. If you want me to fix it, you need to be logged out. Please log out using the "logout" button on the game's main screen, then force close the app using your app manager. Once the app is closed, shoot me a quick note to let me know, then remain logged out until you hear back from me.
Working...
X