Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What class do you most want to see? (a SERIOUS POLL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote assassin, too. Could be like Eizo

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
      Assassin/Thief. We already have two ranged heroes. Another melee hero that is a cross between BH/warrior would be quite interesting. Smokescreen with melee would be an interesting mix....brings back memories of the Bounty Hunter in DOTA.
      No kidding
      Assassin/Thief or Monk could use them.

I still think more than the summoner the game needs another melee focused class. One with mystical/magical abilities

paladin, monk, assassin, ninja, thief

You know ninja....it's commonly used as a secondary to monks or thiefs/assassins but if they did it as a main it might work well....
      swords, and sicles

quick wiki:
      Along with common weapons, a large assortment of miscellaneous arms were associated with the ninja. Some examples include poison,[73]makibishi (caltrops),[94] cane swords (shikomizue),[95] land mines,[96]fukiya (blowguns), poisoned darts, acid-spurting tubes, and firearms.[84]The happō, a small eggshell filled with blinding powder (metsubushi), was also used to facilitate escape.

so you give them smoke screen, posion, an acid trap (area DoT would be awesome)
      Assassinate (make it work a lot like elbans so it's a line/bleed effect where character moves to the location)

could also give them some of the BH weapons...I dont think the system would really work with a sai in one hand and pistol in other...but if they would that would be awesome....sword and gun....
      Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
      Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
      see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
      and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
      It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Assassin / Thief / Ninja are all the same dexterity / speed / quickness fighters with light armor. Same base build, but with different Sets. Ninja Set, Assassin Set, Sniper Set.

Comment

One reason I dislike the apprentice set is that it already looks like some shaman type...

I voted for Assassin of course.
          Almost alive!

Comment

A Druid is Monk like. Previously I made a suggestion for a Druid class that went...

New weapon type gauntlets.

Druid
            Small weapons or staff-like weapons.
            Light or medium armour.

Attack Powers
            * Smash: Group attack with fist causing slowness.
            * Shred: Individual attack with claws.
            * Bite: Bite and hold a target.
            * Swipe: Group attack with claws.
            * Spike: Long distance attack

Utility Powers
            * Stun: Freeze a target temporarily.
            * Bear attack: Attack like a bear, increase power.
            * Cat attack: Attack like a cat, increase speed and haste.
            * Yank: Pull a target into melee from afar.
            * Nova: Explode like a sun.
            * Rage: Lowers armour, increase DPS.
            * Meteor Strike: Pull rocks out of the sky.
            * Entangle: Plants grow to slow enemies.
            * Iron Skin: Reduce damage but slows character.
            * Dragon Breath: Breath fire.

Passive Powers
            * Staggered: All damage taken is inflicted over time.
            * Provoke: Enemies focus upon character.
            * Critical Claim: Critical attack induce additional recovery.
            * Evasive: Each time the character is hit they gain to all defensive chances.
            * Long Bite: Extends duration of bite and hold.
            * Survive: Increase toughness, reduce DPS.
            * Regenerate: Increase recovery, reduce DPS.
            * Connection: Increase area of affects including group attacks.

Set Collection
            * Pilgrim Set: @2 Chance of stackable increased dodge/parry/block @4 bonus haste and movement @6 Dragon fire attack.
            * Mystification Set: @2 Aura of healing (additional recovery) @4 Reduced damage (increased toughness) @6 Aura of death (continuous damage).
            * Heavens Fist Set: @2 Additional damage from blunt attacks @4 Chance of increased power @6 Touch of death each attack has a chance of repeating.
            * Lunatic Set: @2 Chance of summoning ghosts @4 Meteor Strike enhanced @6 Nova enhanced
            * Tooth&Claw Set: @2 Every attack has a chance of simultaneously causing the alternate attack @4 chance of bleed damage @6 damage increase.

Comment

Metaraces (humans, elves, dwarves, orks, trolls, etc.) with innate buffs and weaknesses would add further diversity, even to existing classes. But it would make a lot of work for the devs and their artists. :-(
              Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
              Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
              Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
              Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

Assassin

Small weapons or thrown weapons (automatic return). New weapon type of thrown missiles.
                Light armour.

Attack Powers
                * Slitted Throat: The target suffers moderate damage and is silenced. Some bleed damage.
                * Wolfsbane: The target gets an initial small damage and accumulative poison affect.
                * Flurry: Multiple targets are attacked.
                * Eviscerate: Causes damage and bleeding damage. Longer but less that poison affect.
                * Slash: An attack than automatically cause critical damage and deflect attack. Some bleed damage.

Utility Powers
                * Shadow Shield: Temporary immunity from non-physical attacks.
                * Evasive Action: Temporary increase in all defensive processes.
                * Mark of Death: The target is always hit even through a crowd.
                * Detonate: Causes an explosion at the target affecting an area causing damage.
                * Backstab: Teleport behind your target and cause critical damage and bleed damage like Elban.
                * Stun: Temporary stops and freezes a target and then temporary slows it.
                * Sprint: Temporary extra quick movement rate.
                * Stealth: Temporary invisibility to all target. Each attack reduces duration.
                * Turn Enemy: Small area of affect results in the target(s) turning on allies.
                * Adrenaline: Temporary increase in haste and health recovery.

Passive Powers
                * Deadly Poison: Poisons reduces all healing of target.
                * Crippling Poison: Poisons slows the target.
                * Wounding Poison: Poisons causes reduced defensive capacity and movement.
                * Muting Poison: Poisons causes a reduced effectiveness of non-physical affects.
                * Quick Feet: Increased movement rate.
                * Poison Mastery: Increased affect from poisons.
                * Leeching Poison: Increases LOH.
                * Alacrity: Increases ability rate and haste.
                * Dexterous: Increased defensive capacity except attacks reduce effectiveness.

Set Collection
                * Sneaks Set: @2 Chance of stackable increased dodge/parry/block @4 bonus haste and movement @6 Combined wolfsbane attack and eviscerate attack.
                * Slayers Set: @2 Bleeding damage increased @4 A chance chance that an attack automatically affects more targets @6 Critical damage from stealth.
                * Pirates Set: @2 Recovery is increased and multi-target damage increased @4 Increase in ability rate and haste @6 Individual target now affect multiple targets in the immediate vicinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchiah View Post
                  and their artists. :-(
                  90% sure there's only one
                  ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                  ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                  Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterK View Post
                    *snip*
                    This has nothing to do with the OP.. OP is about making it so everyone isnt a human and could be an elf, or orc or something. Not adding a new class or anything.

Comment

Topic posted heading is "What class do you most want to see? (a SERIOUS POLL)" my response stated "Druid", and "Assassin", class. So the response is on topic. I've just added some defining qualities to each, Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterK View Post
                        Topic posted heading is "What class do you most want to see? (a SERIOUS POLL)" my response stated "Druid", and "Assassin", class. So the response is on topic. I've just added some defining qualities to each, Thank you.
                        yeah my bad, I thought this was a different thread. Sorry.

Comment

Just noticed that Travis voted for Druid/Shaman. Not a melee'r fan, I take it. ;-)

Idea for a Ninja/Assassin Class: Weapons, Gear, and Abilities that can focus on either ranged or melee combat. Soft overlap with either BH or Warrior in a single Class depending on the load-out.

Idea for Summoner: Passive Ability proc that summons a single-action entity that imparts offensive or defensive buffs to toon + all minions or attacks/de-buffs all enemies on the screen. Entity type and effects are random but always beneficial, with proc chance and effectiveness increasing and a new entity unlocking with each skill level. Think FFT's main summons + RNG + attack proc.
                          Last edited by Melchiah; 05-19-2018, 08:05 PM.
                          Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
                          Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
                          Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
                          Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

I want a farmer with a high fork. Why did you not make that a option? Now i can't vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Tessla View Post
                              I want a farmer with a high fork. Why did you not make that a option? Now i can't vote.
                              Might as well ask for a kangaroo with boxing gloves and sunglasses.

Comment

I think I'd be most interested in some sort of martial arts with mystical abilities. Perhaps even with the monk/ninja options based on armor set and active skills, like the (intended) difference between the Warrior Defender and Juggernaught sets.

Summoner/Necromancer... Just triggers memories of making a Necro in D2, loving it, really loving the playstyle, and then walking up to Andariel and watching my army shatter in her first AOE.

Comment

Working...
                                X