update?my controls crashed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update?my controls crashed!

What r the features of this update?cant see ragadam still.and my controls crashed.whenever i tap the right side of my phone,my character is going left.and always going left.pls fix this

Ragadam is not here yet and the chances are that he will only be in Act V, right? Since there was not any official confirmation, except for TWO NEW BOSSES. Major addition with .04 is promotion event.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by Dapzky View Post
      What r the features of this update?cant see ragadam still.and my controls crashed.whenever i tap the right side of my phone,my character is going left.and always going left.pls fix this
      Please remove your left thumb that is holding the phone and touching the screen. (sorry couldn't resist it...)

In all seriousness, a little bit of moist/water on the screen would likely produce that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
        Please remove your left thumb that is holding the phone and touching the screen. (sorry couldn't resist it...)

In all seriousness, a little bit of moist/water on the screen would likely produce that effect.
        ^This^ Nothing was changed in regards to controls and yours is the only report I've received.

Comment

Working...
        X