Suggestion for Ad revenue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for Ad revenue.

Ads are what keeps you going. So why not allow us loyal fans to purchase a 15$ or 20$ package that allows us to pick up the ruby box without watching an ad. I would pay 20 USD to get 5 Ruby's whenever I click on a box without watching an ad. And 20$ from me 1 time is way better than pennies per ad. Consider it, because you lose loyal players due to extensive ads on rubies.

This was just suggested in another thread. You need to convince the publisher, not the developers, since they make these kind of decisions. Why not just buy the gems straight out?

Comment

You can press on the Gems amount (from the inventory/gear page) to purchase Gems pack directly (not quite obvious, so maybe people don't know about it)

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch.png Views:	2 Size:	194.4 KB ID:	106124

And then disable the ads by unticking the "Rewarded Videos" option - the boxes will still drop, you'll just get Gold/items/{single Gem} from it now, no ads.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch-1.png Views:	1 Size:	195.4 KB ID:	106125

If you want, you can read https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...paying-players for the discussions on a similar suggestion, althought it did take a while to get there...
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
      X