Name changer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name changer

MF should add something to change the name of Heros, everyone knows the struggle of picking a good name for a new one or not being able to change it if you want to, i think it would be awesome if this got added

You can pick anyname u want even its used by multiple players!

Comment

Travis can change them for you, pm or email him. He did it for me (and lots of other people).
      Edit: But he's on vacation now so it might take him a while to actually change them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jage View Post
        You can pick anyname u want even its used by multiple players!
        Yeah but I'm talking about renaming a Hero after you've already created it, like I've got a Warrior named Lashoda (default name, couldn't think of a better one when i made it) recently i thought of a better one after watching LoTR but i can't change it

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
          Travis can change them for you, pm or email him. He did it for me (and lots of other people).
          Edit: But he's on vacation now so it might take him a while to actually change them.
          He can change the name of a individual Hero? Even so this would make it easier

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
            He can change the name of a individual Hero?
            Yes

Comment

Yup, just email help@makingfun.com, but like Humus said, I'm traveling, so it may take me minute.

Comment

Working...
              X