Eternium on Nvidia Shield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternium on Nvidia Shield?

I really love this game so thank you for making it!
    I was wondering if you had ever thought about releasing it on the Nvidia Shield? This game would be awesome on a big screen and I'd love to play it with a controller

Doubtful but I can't speak on devs behalf.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Definitely won't happen for many years.

Comment

Yeah, adding external controller support is not a small task. It may happen, but it won't be for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
          Yeah, adding external controller support is not a small task. It may happen, but it won't be for awhile.
          Oh I thought the question was about playing the game on the Nvidia shield (and using the controller there), not about adding controller support to the general game.

Comment

I think the Shield OS treats the device controls as an "external" controller. I could be wrong, though. Either way, adding another platform isn't on the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
              I think the Shield OS treats the device controls as an "external" controller. I could be wrong, though. Either way, adding another platform isn't on the radar.
              AFAIK Shield simply uses Android TV OS. Nothing really special. Controller support might be native to that OS but I'm not a dev

Comment

Originally posted by CamelKnight View Post
                AFAIK Shield simply uses Android TV OS. Nothing really special. Controller support might be native to that OS but I'm not a dev
                Good point

Comment

Working...
                X