This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minions

Idk how many more times I can watch these 500gem/pc minions run wildly through packs of enemies on a blood lust vendetta to get back to the mob that just killed them before I stop playing this wonderful game. Not to mention the ignorance they possess to run directly into(yes, from outside the circle, into..) the center of Elbans devastating assault while I'm running the complete opposite direction with plenty of time for them to follow me and not die..
    Can we fix that... I mean make their aura persist through death, just give it an area of effect so if nothing else I can hover sadly around their little dead bodies.. Or wasn't something said about making them invincible..? I didn't see anything about minions in the latest update post but please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I need them to stay alive..
    If this was for some silly reason part of the design or something that isn't planned on being fixed then put it in the description of the minion in the store to save others from my pain..
    "will ignorantly run wild and cause hell"
    Last edited by Skyla; 07-25-2018, 07:09 PM.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Red (dev) mentioned it a while ago, but there wasn't any time frame or even if they're definitely going to do it, was more like a potential idea of how to "fix" them...
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Ok. I'm content with that. I can wait.
      I don't like it, but I like the game and developers enough to wait.
      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
      Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Working...
      X