Jewelry crafting bonus idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jewelry crafting bonus idea

Also, one related idea I had would be for the developers to set up a bonus jewelry crafting mechanism similar to the bonus XP and gemstone mechanisms currently available. The bonus jewelry crafting mechanism would work like this. "For the next $50,000 or 200 gems you spend on crafting, [the numbers here are arbitrary, but could be worked out], crafted jewelry has a 200% chance to roll in the upper half of possible values." I could see myself digging this bonus, and wondered what others with experience in crafting thought about the idea.
    Mobile only player
    Assault BH Tunre TL 111 in 9:44

Originally posted by Oldmobilenewbie View Post
    Also, one related idea I had would be for the developers to set up a bonus jewelry crafting mechanism similar to the bonus XP and gemstone mechanisms currently available. The bonus jewelry crafting mechanism would work like this. "For the next $50,000 or 200 gems you spend on crafting, [the numbers here are arbitrary, but could be worked out], crafted jewelry has a 200% chance to roll in the upper half of possible values." I could see myself digging this bonus, and wondered what others with experience in crafting thought about the idea.
    This is useless for those who already have a way to farm a lot of gold in a short period of time but it makes getting the right jewelries easier. Using gems alone will cost you a lot just for 1 roll to complete a legendary by itself so I can't see a way to make it worse than that.

The idea behind your feedback/suggestion is something I had in mind for reforge or rerolling instead.. where you DESERVE TO GET HIGHER ROLL VALUES AND BETTER STATS THE MORE YOU SPEND ON THE REFORGE. So I was a fan of it back then reforging stats just to get higher ones or changing useless ones to viable stats but the moment you reach 50 gems and kept not getting anything useful, it feels like a scam more than a helpful mechanic in the game.

Not saying it's useless, but it revolves around RNG too much that either you get lucky in the first few attempts or not.. and if you continue after not getting good rolls, it will eat up your entire gem stash and eventually turn you into a pissed off gambler with a gambling problem. Lmao!
    Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

That is a really well thought out idea.. id love to se something like that instated

Comment

This would be nice. Might not be worth it when new crafting releases if it ever does.
        Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
        Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
        see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
        and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
        It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

A booster that would help reduce the cost of the one resource that we have stockpiled tons of it? I don't see many people using that...

What we need is an adjustment of the process so that it will heavily reduce the number of clicks/taps and time spent for crafting jewelry. I've estimated about 200k craft/sell/move actions when crafting a full set; that's a lot of actions and a lot of time spent not slaying monsters.

What if we got rid of the random attribute crafting and used gold for crafting a specific attribute uncommon ring and gems to craft a higher value uncommon ring?
          E.g. cost for crafting a Power ring (values 72-90): 5k Gold and cost for crafting a higher quality Power ring (values 85-90): 20 gems

No more hours spent crafting and selling + no more leftover uncommon 90s taking space in your stash + a gem cost that makes sense, rather than what it is now (a trap for new players).
          I can't think of any disadvantages but I have an open mind
          I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post
            A booster that would help reduce the cost of the one resource that we have stockpiled tons of it? I don't see many people using that...

What we need is an adjustment of the process so that it will heavily reduce the number of clicks/taps and time spent for crafting jewelry. I've estimated about 200k craft/sell/move actions when crafting a full set; that's a lot of actions and a lot of time spent not slaying monsters.

What if we got rid of the random attribute crafting and used gold for crafting a specific attribute uncommon ring and gems to craft a higher value uncommon ring?
            E.g. cost for crafting a Power ring (values 72-90): 5k Gold and cost for crafting a higher quality Power ring (values 85-90): 20 gems

No more hours spent crafting and selling + no more leftover uncommon 90s taking space in your stash + a gem cost that makes sense, rather than what it is now (a trap for new players).
            I can't think of any disadvantages but I have an open mind
            No that all sounds great if and when it becomes a priority for the devs those changes would be optimal..

Comment

I like Chosen's idea too. The aim of the booster is not to reduce the cost of crafting jewelry, but (for the duration of the booster, which I suppose could be measured temporally or quantitatively ) the time it takes. The idea would be to retain the aspects of strategy, chance, and planning that crafting requires, but to speed up (only for the booster duration) the actual "let's craft 42 rings now and keep 1 and do this 50 times" kind of thing. Thanks for all the feedback.
              Mobile only player

Comment

"For the next $50,000...you spend on crafting...
                USD? Sounds great! I'll let the devs know you guys want to pay USD for crafting now.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                  USD? Sounds great! I'll let the devs know you guys want to pay USD for crafting now.

You missed his point. He meant $50,000 or 200 gems. So please increase the cost of the gems to that ratio. Thanks!
                  ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                  ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                  Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
                    You missed his point. He meant $50,000 or 200 gems. So please increase the cost of the gems to that ratio. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

That would be one way to out the whales lol.
                      Mobile only player

Comment

Yea hmm he did use a $ didnt he lol gold gold gold! Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X