Quick Swap Gear Sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Swap Gear Sets

Not sure if this has been proposed before but I was thinking a nice QoL feature would be to have the ability to set up gear sets and have the ability to quick swap between them. Be nice to easily swap between exp set, dps set etc...

Cheers!!!
    TETE GOYA ZUDA 3887

I've thought about that. But I think there should be a time penalty for the time required to change all the items even like change one item per second.

Comment

But that would lose the fun of accidentally collecting three stalker gloves four stalking arm guards etc and then trying to remember which of the many permutations of these was (you had decided) optimal for your character at present--and how long ago was that?--lol. I LOVE the idea of quick change sets bc my inventory is such a mess and I am that guy who will play for a week before realizing he has a better Assault tunic in another stash he had forgotten about until he was looking for a ring he thought he had accidentally sold and voila there it is. But I kind of worry the quick change thing would just enable my organizational vices.
      Mobile only player
      Assault BH Tunre TL 111 in 9:44

Comment

Originally posted by PeterK View Post
        I've thought about that. But I think there should be a time penalty for the time required to change all the items even like change one item per second.
        A time penalty? You know gear can't be changed during Trials, right? This would just be a QoL change.

Comment

I understand that gear can't be changed during trial. I was talking more about other contexts such as during story maps and home town. I should have clarified myself.

Comment

Working...
          X