Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been figthing Kara on 105. Keep dieing, which isn't surprising. What is surprising is the game crashes consistently as long as I keep retrying after she kills me. I haven't noticed a pattern here yet- could crash after the 1st retry, or 5th retry. It doesn't crash while when I've died, rather during normal gameplay while fighting Kara. Don't know if anyone else has reported this problem with other bosses, so know if this is kara specific.
    CL 2K+
    Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
    TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Please remove the green "go this way" arrow from ALL maps. So far, it's been almost useless for all the Act IV maps that have it, randomly spinning around as the hero takes a few steps - enemy jamming hero's sense of direction? (Maybe its those missing Aether crystals, so we can't "move freely", haha)

Don't know about others, but I've mostly ignored it in all previous acts anyway, since I usually do "full clear" runs. And if you're at a stage to do a "speed run", you know where you need to go anyway.

I know it's been reported previously, but here are some more ss anyway...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-30-07-09-46.png Views:	1 Size:	262.8 KB ID:	114830Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-30-07-09-50.png Views:	1 Size:	262.0 KB ID:	114831

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-30-07-15-33.png Views:	1 Size:	263.1 KB ID:	114832Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-30-07-15-37.png Views:	1 Size:	265.5 KB ID:	114833Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-30-07-15-43.png Views:	1 Size:	262.5 KB ID:	114834

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-30-07-19-48.png Views:	1 Size:	262.7 KB ID:	114835Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-30-07-19-50.png Views:	1 Size:	251.9 KB ID:	114836

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-30-07-22-08.png Views:	1 Size:	261.0 KB ID:	114837Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-30-07-22-11.png Views:	1 Size:	253.8 KB ID:	114838

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-30-07-22-29.png Views:	1 Size:	257.7 KB ID:	114839
      the boss is to the left...
      Last edited by Nhat; 09-29-2018, 09:46 PM.
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
        Please remove the green "go this way" arrow from ALL maps.
        Yes, this. +1
        CL 2K+

Mage Guide

Comment

Please remove the green "go this way" arrow from ALL maps.
          I agree. They are not needed. This game is not "open world". The maps are all pretty-much linear. There's an occasional short side track, NBD. The longest level Act IV The Underworld, is a loop where you cannot get lost. You can always open the map and look for obscured areas (places you haven't been yet).

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

And I'm stuck again - Underworld consistently crashing on load, only managed to "get into the level" once, but was pretty much unplayable - out of 10 tries, and yes, I have done full clear-reinstall in between.

I appreciate that it's my phone's limitation, so that's fine. However it does highlight that Dragon's Crag and Underworld need a lot more resources than the rest of Act IV, so there may be things in there worth investigating...

We're still waiting for the actual release notes for the Hometown update, as noted there are a number of things that are different than previous version. Without official word, we can only speculate as to why they were changed, which unfortunately adds to the "barrier" between the development team and the players - all of these "why's" adds up.

Even if it's, "that's the way it is now, so deal with it" - while harsh, will at least be a confirmation...

Thank you for the update, new maps are interesting and new mob mechanics certainly change things a bit - using apples to counter post battle drain, so you kinda have to plan for what happen after the mobs are dealt with.

The doors were also nice, but feels more like a "let's test this" rather than a full implementation, as only one map have it (as far as I can tell) and the "performance costs" seems high.

Will keep trying to see if I can finish Act IV, can still play other maps and Trials, and there's always stuff for me to test, so will still be around regardless.

Edit:
            This is the current change note from Google Play, for reference. There's nothing about changed game mechanics of existing mobs, also pretty much all the existing UI have been moved to NPCs, not just some...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-30-14-34-20.png
Views:	434
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	114856
            Last edited by Nhat; 09-30-2018, 04:38 AM.

Comment

One more "mobs mechanics" change: feels like the "aggression distance" have been increased, in that the mobs will target and start to attack the hero from further away.

Again, most noticable in the Training Grounds. Previously, when I start the "dummy" just stand there, and I have to either move closer or do a range attack before it fights back. Now it starts attacking straight away.

Can't really comment specifically about other maps or trials, since I generally just rush into the mobs anyway...

Comment

One more "mobs mechanics" change: feels like the "aggression distance" have been increased, in that the mobs will target and start to attack the hero from further away.
                I noticed this as well in closed beta . It was very noticeable in trials. I believe one of the beta updates claimed to fix this and I noticed it was improved after that update. Even so, I still don't think it matches pre-beta aggro distance.
                CL 2K+

Mage Guide

Comment

A difference I've noticed with Sisters/Healers. They used to hang back. Now they walk right over to you.

Still very hard to kill if you are unlucky enough to get 2 Elites in one mob. At least as hard as before, maybe harder. But now harder to leave them behind for sure.

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there's an ETA on the widows version of 1.3.13?

Thanks,
                    Wutamidoin.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there is a problem with the 'targeting' of BH utilities that shoot bullets (Rapid Fire, Scattershot, Sniper) when the hero is vertically above or below the enemy(ies).

Prior to Act IV there are very few places where there are different heights. SoA in Act 1 and TCoM in Act 3 come to mind, with their stairs. However in Act IV there are a lot more ramps, hills, stairs.

When the BH hero fires the bullets with these 'spells', they seem to only travel horizontally. If you are below the enemies you shoot the ground. Above enemies, you shoot the air.

BH players (in beta) please comment.
                      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                        A difference I've noticed with Sisters/Healers. They used to hang back. Now they walk right over to you.

Still very hard to kill if you are unlucky enough to get 2 Elites in one mob. At least as hard as before, maybe harder. But now harder to leave them behind for sure.
                        Harder. Much harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                          I'm pretty sure there is a problem with the 'targeting' of BH utilities that shoot bullets (Rapid Fire, Scattershot, Sniper) when the hero is vertically above or below the enemy(ies).

Prior to Act IV there are very few places where there are different heights. SoA in Act 1 and TCoM in Act 3 come to mind, with their stairs. However in Act IV there are a lot more ramps, hills, stairs.

When the BH hero fires the bullets with these 'spells', they seem to only travel horizontally. If you are below the enemies you shoot the ground. Above enemies, you shoot the air.

BH players (in beta) please comment.
                          Agreed i almost sure theres a problem with bosses above u (like kara) taking alot longer to kill both Kara and Garm when he takes flight..

Comment

Is it just me or are those Lava pits closer in than they used to be?
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-10-03-21-44-29.png
Views:	259
Size:	257.7 KB
ID:	115128

I remember being able to dodge the Firebreath's area stun pretty easily, without needing to worry about the pits. Now I seem to be stepping into them all the time.

Comment

I've spent so much time trying to figure out things on kara, I've neglected the other bosses almost completely. I will say that the timing for all of them is noticeably quicker, but this isn't surprising since all monsters exhibit this trait. I'll spend some time on this today to try and confirm.
                              CL 2K+

Mage Guide

Comment

What a shame, that we have to guess at what is going on with sssooo many bugs (or intentional changes). Zero communication from any developer.

Very disappointed.

Did not renew my daily gem subscription for the first time ever.
                                ​​​​​​
                                VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
                                X