Locked chest question and suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locked chest question and suggestion

Could those chests that required gems to open contain set pieces?

It would be great if we could see the items name so as to better decide whether to spend gems to open as they arent cheap, its prob better to get from drops but its frustatiing to get the same set pieces(eg. 2/3 x same set tunics)
    Currently playing hundred soul...

Originally posted by xfool View Post
    Could those chests that required gems to open contain set pieces?
    There have been a few screenshots posted with set items in those chests, so yes.

Only way to tell is by the icons, I believe Adventurer is the only set that uses the same icon as "standard gear", all other sets pieces have uniqued icons.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

There have been a few screenshots posted with set items in those chests, so yes.

Only way to tell is by the icons, I believe Adventurer is the only set that uses the same icon as "standard gear", all other sets pieces have uniqued icons.
      Hard for new players like me to tell and it might also be non set item that look like the set piece right?
      Therefore it would be great if we could see the name of those pieces in the chests.
      Last edited by xfool; 09-30-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Hard for new players like me to tell and it might also be non set item that look like the set piece right?
        Therefore it would be great if we could see the name of those pieces in the chests.
        Maybe.

Playing the game is the best way to get what you need. There have been enough other successful players at this game that have come before you that did not rely on those chests, and they would all tell you that. There's nothing special about what's in the chests either. Being a newb i imagine it might seem otherwise, but it really isn't the case. There are more worthwhile things to spend gems on.
        CL 2K+
        Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
        TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Chests are not usefull at all past lvl 70. You could open them if youre really stuck but i wouldnt advise it. Just play trials or story till youre lvl 70 and once you hit tl 20 or 30 youll start dropping epics and better gear

Comment

They are only useful past 70.

Lets have an example to be clear , say for instance you are lacking L70 legendary juggernaut boots or pad, if you know the pad or boots is in the chest and you have gems to spare , wouldnt you spend the gems for it?

Comment

They are only useful past 70.

Lets have an example to be clear , say for instance you are lacking L70 legendary juggernaut boots or pad, if you know the pad or boots is in the chest and you have gems to spare , wouldnt you spend the gems for it?
              Speaking personally, no. Because I figure I'll get those drops just playing the game. Simple as that.
              CL 2K+
              Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
              TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

My take on locked Chests simply put ignore them... they are rarely worth the gem cost even if your lucky enough to get a decent set item...xD

Comment

Originally posted by Jage View Post
                  My take on locked Chests simply put ignore them... they are rarely worth the gem cost even if your lucky enough to get a decent set item...xD
                  It depends on individual , after getting all stash slots and skills slots there really isnt much use for gems, maybe some occasional reforge and no way I would spend them on crafting jewelry though some may think otherwise.

Comment

It depends on individual , after getting all stash slots and skills slots there really isnt much use for gems, maybe some occasional reforge and no way I would spend them on crafting jewelry though some may think otherwise.
                    There is - save for ANBs. The more you can afford to spend during an ANB, the easier it is to secure a higher placement.

I have yet to find a good "occasional Reforge"...
                    Last edited by Jose Sarmento; 10-01-2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

There is - save for ANBs. The more you can afford to spend during an ANB, the easier it is to secure a higher placement.

I have to find a good "occasional Reforge"...
                      What is ANB?

Comment

What is ANB?
                        Periodic game events called "A New Beginning". Read more at https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ed-time-events

Comment

Working...
                        X