leaderboard: more than 4 nearby heros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaderboard: more than 4 nearby heros

So I don't totally mind that I'll never have 2000+ CP to hit the top 100 (okay I mind a little), but the real downside of not being in the top 100 is that I can't see enough heros nearby my hero. This is particularly annoying for my warrior because so few people seem to play a warrior--the four nearby leaderboard heros are always mages and hunters. Yes, I can look at the handful of warriors in the top 100 (only one of which is a SW, which I am still enjoying down at TL 75) but I suspect their endgame decisions aren't totally applicable to my lower trial game. I've gotten a lot of advice reading the forums but I'd still like to see more rankings that are relevant to me. This could be solved by seeing more nearby heros, hero leaderboard of only my class, leaderboard of only heros in my CP range, etc. I'm sure the current leaderboard is limited because of a cacheing or performance reason but surely there's some way to improve it. Thanks!

Hi there. Have to ask..are you looking at the all hero classes leaderboard (at the main menu screen) ? because you can actually look at the class specific leaderboard at the trial page (by selecting that little leaderboard (213) button at the lower left corner of your screen. You'll still be limited to 4 nearby heroes but at least its only just your class. I agree though that the current leaderboard is limited. Being able to see more would be nice. I hope one day we could also peek at players' more detailed stats but as you rightly pointed out its most likely due to a balancing of resources and performance.
    MADI QUWA GOYA 7388
    Warrior - Mobile

Comment

Here's a short video of accessing the Warrior leaderboard and looking (briefly) at several of the top 100 players. I don't understand the comment about "only 4" ... might be a different platform ... do you mean 4 pages of 10?
      ​​​​​​

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
        I don't understand the comment about "only 4" ... might be a different platform ... do you mean 4 pages of 10?
        ​​​​​​
        If you're ranked, ie. have completed a Trial - you can see the 2 above and below your rank. Can only "browse" the top 100 though.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-10-01-13-07-41.png Views:	1 Size:	106.2 KB ID:	114902
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Coda He's referring to only being able to see up to 4 players that are around his level (2 below and 2 above). While you can also see other players at the top 100, he's saying it is not that relevant to him given his current level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	188D3000-B13F-45BB-8663-5C2D3E9CDD8A.jpeg
Views:	246
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	114904
          MADI QUWA GOYA 7388
          Warrior - Mobile

Comment

Sorry everybody, it's clear now. Good idea to be able to browse more.

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

NeoSamurai hah never clicked the trial 213 leaderboard button!!! That is more useful thank you!

And Nhat thanks for the screen shot because that's exactly what I was talking about.

Comment

I seem to have a possible unique problem with DW an leaderboards Ive tl progressed to tl 91 and the rank isnt showing up.. (this is only my warrior my 2 mages and Bh work fine.. is anyone else seeing this problem?
                ive replayed tl89 and beat my time even with Garm.. tl 90 ive run 4 times trial defeat was 6:58 no deaths.. so still waiting
                But i have reported this issue so no need to post it in support Travis/Devs are aware and working on it...
                but would like to know if its just my account..
                Last edited by Jage; 10-02-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Jage in beta v1.3.13, the LBs are either broken or purposely disabled.
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
                  X