Celestial Jewelry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celestial Jewelry

We can make "5 stat" everything else, so...

Celestial Jewelry could have 'X' Vitality (maybe 90 like gear, maybe 301 like a perfect Legendary, etc.) plus 4 other stats like they are currently.

Or, allow fusion of 3 Legendaries into a Celestial. (Blow up Nhat 's mind)

Or something along these lines...
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

I like this idea, +1. Not sure what the best mechanic for it is. Maybe available only after a certain CL? Or make it prohibitively expensive so that it isn't something you would just go out and do. Celestial gear is relatively rare, i think celestial jewelry should also be that way. Just not sure what the best way to achieve that is.

How is it possible this hasn't been brought up before?

ADDED:
    Thinking about it, fusing 3 legendary pieces might be the way to go. It takes so long to make a high quality single legendary, having to construct 3 pieces like that to make a single celestial piece would surely keep them rare.
    Last edited by lama75; 10-04-2018, 12:27 AM.
    CL 2K+
    Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
    TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
      Or, allow fusion of 3 Legendaries into a Celestial. (Blow up Nhat 's mind)
      Great, thanks for this. Took me a bit, but wasn't as complicated as I thought:

So, 2 pure Legendary: P1, P2 (27 uncommons each)

3rd Legendary needs 3/4/5: so 3 pure Epics (9 uncommons each)

Solved! - and this actually makes the whole max crafting a lot simpler, since we can use the Rare boxes for all parts.

Edit:

Also means you have to redo all your Legendaries, since existing ones will not give you the highest possible...

Edit 2:

Final stats on Celestial, assuming same formula - boosting secondaries for the Legendaries fuse (same as before, each brilliant gemstone adds 10 to the final value, so you can shift them where ever you want...)

Using 90 stats:
      P1/2: 464
      S3/4/5: 319

(found bug in my spreadsheet when fusing 3 stats Legendary )
      Last edited by Nhat; 10-04-2018, 01:39 AM.
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Ok Devs, your turn...
        ...make it so !
        VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Nhat - it looks like your process is to create 5 attributes of the crafter's choosing. The OP specified Vitality as a maxxed score for the 5th attribute. In other words, for the proposed celestial jewelry, the crafter still only gets to pick 4 attributes. Does this affect your jewelry crafting?
          CL 2K+

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by lama75 View Post
            Nhat - it looks like your process is to create 5 attributes of the crafter's choosing. The OP specified Vitality as a maxxed score for the 5th attribute. In other words, for the proposed celestial jewelry, the crafter still only gets to pick 4 attributes. Does this affect your jewelry crafting?
            True, I thought that was the simplest implementation: fusing up to Celestial. The potential issue with simply "getting Vitality" is what value should it be? 90 is way too low, 494 (max fuse, 3 gemstones for the Legendary) seems way too high to get for free - that's 27 max Uncommons and 42 Brilliant Emeralds; plus it also means you can have 2 at 494.

But sure, here's the fusing chart for a Celestial with 4 + Vitality:
            • Same for L1/2 => pure stat =>; 27 uncommons => 435
            • 3rd Legendary will be a 3/4 split => 335/323
              • 1 pure epic of each => 9 uncommons
              • 1 mixed epic
                • 1 pure rare of each => 3 uncommons
                • 1 mixed rare => 2 uncommons for 3, 1 uncommon for 4

Celestial, below is without gemstones for Legendaries fusing, simply add 3x 10 to which ever attribute you're going to socket...
            • Vitality: ?
            • P1: 464
            • P2: 464
            • S3: 357
            • S4: 344

Someone else can work out the equivalent for CD/XP/LoH - or I'll do it later if there are enough requests...
            The basic idea for the fusing is get the highest possible value for the attribute immediately before the final fuse, so you go backward from the end goal.
            Last edited by Nhat; 10-05-2018, 11:14 PM. Reason: max 435 at legendary, 464 at Celestial
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

In my OP, I was trying to allow for various possible creative ways one might implement a 5 stat piece of jewelry.

One idea I mentioned was to "copy" the basic way Celestial gear was implemented, which was to "fix" one stat (V) at 90. Or some other number besides 90, like 301.

The other idea I floated, was exactly the one Nhat thought it was, and he ran with it. Quoting myself:

Or, allow fusion of 3 Legendaries into a Celestial. (Blow up Nhat 's mind)​​​​​​
              So, Nhat did not misinterpret. In fact, instead, he completely modeled how it could be done.

Nicely done Nhat. I hope the Devs are reading and choose to implement anything close to what you wrote.
              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

My bad. Should have read it more carefully.

I still like the idea.
                CL 2K+

Mage Guide

Comment

I like the idea +1
                  Friend Code: YESU BAKO SODU 5281
                  Hero name: Cannibal
                  Warrior lvl 70
                  CL 510

My house got jacked
                  my friends are on crack
                  I cant get a job cuz my arms show trax

Comment

I like the idea too that I posted the same topic without realizing it already exist.
                    But then again, I don't think it should come as custom boxes.
                    What I'am looking at is through crafting using your already end game piece so as not to waste the effort of getting it.

Or a custom ingredient obtain in events like ANB or whatever event goes out there in the future.
                    So you can only craft using that ingredient + your already perfect ring.
                    Retired Mobile Player

Comment

I'd just be happy because the colors would match rest my gear

Be nice to add something with new crafting system to make it work...
                      Like adding something at each step from crafting that gets added in fusion
                      Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                      Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                      see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                      and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                      It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
                      X