Set items crafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set items crafting

Its annoying when legendary set items do drop it happen to be the piece that you already have, so it would be great if we could craft those extra set items for the piece we dont have as there arent any way to trade with other players for the piece(s) that we need. I believe there might be some poor blokes out there with like 4 helms ,3 gloves but not that set boot that they really wanted for example. Also if that set piece didnt have the ideal stats you could craft another and hope that it would be better.
    Last edited by xfool; 10-05-2018, 02:08 PM.
    Currently playing hundred soul...

There is a major overhaul of the crafting system in the pipeline, so, while there's merit to your post the truth is don't expect bandaids to the current system to be considered or acted on. We'll have to wait to see what the new crafting system delivers.
    CL 2K+
    Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
    TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by lama75 View Post
      There is a major overhaul of the crafting system in the pipeline, so, while there's merit to your post the truth is don't expect bandaids to the current system to be considered or acted on. We'll have to wait to see what the new crafting system delivers.
      ^This^

An ingredient-based crafting (and disenchanting) system is in the works. Eventually, you will be able to disenchant set items for rare materials used to make other set items. That's the plan, anyway.

Comment

Oh my That sounds good

Comment

I was just about to create a new topic with that exact suggestion! A new crafting system that would allow us to craft gear with the stats we want! Can't wait for the update, well done!

Comment

Working...
          X