Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When can newbs get a chance to get gear that everyone else has like the 5 stat items and mage cape that has a % chance to give ability and stacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When can newbs get a chance to get gear that everyone else has like the 5 stat items and mage cape that has a % chance to give ability and stacks?

When do we get a chance to get these items? These items give other players a huge advantage over us who just started. I am level 650 and I see a ton of people with a cape that they got from some quest that gives a huge amount in the ability stat. Same with top players, they got special items that are dark blue with 5 stats and are OP. Would like to be able to get a chance to get these items and I think most people who haven't gotten the chance would like to also. I remember reading a post saying you had to beat trial 75 as a quest to get 1 of those items(not sure if this is accurate or not though). Well I have already done that, so do I not get it if that quest becomes available again? There should be a chance for everyone to obtain these items if they grind and put in a little investment.

Again, wrong forum (Travis, please move to Eternium)

Celestials (Vitality +4 others) are from A New Beginning events, no idea when the next one will be. Unfortunately, the next release (Hometown, currently in open beta) doesn't have the supporting code for it, so we'll have to wait until it's added, at least from what we've been told: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...e-major-update

The legendary version of the items (4 stats, orange background) are available from random drops, so lots and lots of "farming" runs to get "good" ones.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by andrewcb88 View Post
      There should be a chance for everyone to obtain these items if they grind and put in a little investment.
      There is.

The first investment you need to make, is in reading all the guides on this forum.

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
      X