Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would be nice if we could transfer items to our other players and if there was a way to trade with other players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be nice if we could transfer items to our other players and if there was a way to trade with other players

Like title states. I have found some nice shields or whatever that would work on another character but there is nothing I can do with it, is there a way we could transfer items to our in game characters? Also, why not a online trading option where players can trade between each other? It would help us get rings and items we need.

Wrong forum? I think this is suppose to be for Eternium, right?

You'll get access to the stash after finishing story map 4 "Road to Anderra" - which can be used to transfer items between heroes on the same profile/account. Note that each hero must have completed the story map in order to access it.

More details in: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...4043#post84043
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Regarding trading between players, there has been some discussion and debate. The prevailing view seems to be that this will NEVER be done with Eternium.
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

An auction system would be cool, could use gold, gems or gemstones as currencies
        Currently playing hundred soul...

Comment

Working...
        X