X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lama75
    replied
    Originally posted by xfool View Post
    Do note that I m not the only one complaining.
    Noted. You should also note that I'm not the only one that disagrees with your assessment. So tone down the outrage a bit.

Also note, that I and many others have provided a ton of constructive feedback with the known new paradigm that Hometown isn't going anywhere. If you actually want to be helpful, then I suggest you do the same. If you want to whine, feel free but don't expect to be taken seriously.

Leave a comment:

• mousse
    replied
    Like a few posters, I'm not a fan of the whole Hometown thing either. BUT I love the new mobs and new Bosses. It seems like the game is bit more challenging than before, since I'm getting my tush handed to me in the Trials that I breezed through before.

I like the old UI more, but I like the new game play more. At the end of the day, game play trumps UI in my book.

Leave a comment:

• xfool
    replied
    Originally posted by lama75 View Post

This I don't understand at all.

There are some monster bugs they are working on. Those aside, they haven't changed gameplay with this update. Are you saying you didn't like the gameplay before? If so, why are you even playing? I get not liking the Hometown, but if you don't like game play, why are you wasting your time? Go find another game that's more to your liking.
    The general gameplay as in the UI thing that was changed for the worse and to some extent the portal thing, there is no need for that if they didnt force us to sell stuffs in town.

There is no denying that the update brought more bugs and unnecessary inconveniences, new content is nice but it doesnt justify the downgrade of the user overall experience. Do note that I m not the only one complaining.
    Last edited by xfool; 11-19-2018, 02:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lama75
    replied

They need to make the gamplay great again first.
    This I don't understand at all.

There are some monster bugs they are working on. Those aside, they haven't changed gameplay with this update. Are you saying you didn't like the gameplay before? If so, why are you even playing? I get not liking the Hometown, but if you don't like game play, why are you wasting your time? Go find another game that's more to your liking.

Leave a comment:

• AimEoN
    replied
    uhmmm I love the new update and I think it makes the whole game more interesting. Yes it takes more time for me to sell things or to make jewelry, but I feel more like I'm playing a sophisticated game, not a mediocre phone game which may die after several months. I think they want to make the old menu system more like a classic RPG, which you go outside killing some monsters, and then go back to town looking for different NPCs buying/selling stuff. And I think they're reading all the feedback here and will make some improvement in the future.

Leave a comment:

• xfool
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Thanks for the personal assault including your political views about my opinion.

This update is great and adds to the lore and will make future additions to the game easier and will have smoother transitions.
    They need to make the gamplay great again first.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Potato
    replied

Well you would have to be as delusional as Trump if you doesnt think the cons out weights the pros.
    Thanks for the personal assault including your political views about my opinion.

This update is great and adds to the lore and will make future additions to the game easier and will have smoother transitions.

Leave a comment:

• Huntinghawk
    replied
    Love the new update took me a few minuts, thought I logged into the wrong game at first.

Leave a comment:

• xfool
    replied

you have more space and same clicks to get into a game
    Well you would have to be as delusional as Trump if you doesnt think the cons out weights the pros.

Leave a comment:

• Shaygar
    replied
    At 1st I thought the hometown change was quaint, then naff, now? Used to it and the game rolls on. It's not the end of the world !

Leave a comment:

• Purple Potato
    replied

how is not being able to sell from inventory like before better?
    you have more space and same clicks to get into a game

Leave a comment:

• xfool
    replied
    This is personal opinion as I believe the opposite.
    how is not being able to sell from inventory like before better?

Leave a comment:

• Purple Potato
    replied
    and instead makes the user experience worse.
    This is personal opinion as I believe the opposite.

Leave a comment:

• xfool
    replied
    Originally posted by Zudd View Post
    Yes, it has it's moments, but the devs are thinking for the future: multiplayer, PVP, etc... This helps allot new functions to the game in a more efficient manner in the long run. Plus, less stress on systems, FPS...as far as I understand. Please correct me if I'm wrong. There could be a few tweaks for better user-friendliness, but it really isn't that much slower once you get the hang of it.
    I get that they wanted to prepare for multiplayer but they could have hold back on that till its nearly ready to roll out, right now the town adds nothing to single player and instead makes the user experience worse.

Leave a comment:

• Wizbit
    replied
    Originally posted by sciencebzzt View Post
    I think I'm really done with this game.
    Give it a rest for a while and uninstall but keep your account details. Maybe in 6mths or so the game will seem better as the devs plans are rolled out and as they take on feedback they might make changes that you'll like? You might find it useful to have your old characters and not have to grind new ones later.

Stopping playing a game from time to time is normal for most people, especially a developing game. It looks like I'll be having a break till I get a device with more RAM, as the update has a bigger footprint. That might be a bigger issue than changes to gameplay for the devs as people who want to play can't... At least I know I can come back if I'm not playing something different then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X