First time seeing NEW UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time seeing NEW UPDATE

I haven't played the game for over a month. I used to play literally every single day, which I did for about 4 months. This new update... is this a joke? You guys can't be serious with this new setup. You have to go to different characters to do all the things the simple menu system did before? You call this "decluttered"? What? It's INFINITELY more complicated now. Why did you think this was a good idea? This is awful.
    I'm not totally against change either, thats not what this is... it's just that THIS particular change (the menu system, which is now spread across all different NPCs for some insane reason) is HORRID. Why? Can someone just please tell me why you thought this was a good idea?
    Last edited by sciencebzzt; 11-17-2018, 01:08 AM.

Yes, it has it's moments, but the devs are thinking for the future: multiplayer, PVP, etc... This helps allot new functions to the game in a more efficient manner in the long run. Plus, less stress on systems, FPS...as far as I understand. Please correct me if I'm wrong. There could be a few tweaks for better user-friendliness, but it really isn't that much slower once you get the hang of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zudd View Post
      Yes, it has it's moments, but the devs are thinking for the future: multiplayer, PVP, etc... This helps allot new functions to the game in a more efficient manner in the long run. Plus, less stress on systems, FPS...as far as I understand. Please correct me if I'm wrong. There could be a few tweaks for better user-friendliness, but it really isn't that much slower once you get the hang of it.
      I'm trying. I really am... but the fact that they took a system where EVERYTHING was in one place, simple and compact, and distributed it among all these ridiculous NPCs... it just irks me to no end. I'm going to try playing for a little while... but unless it really starts to grow on me, I'm done. I have 3 high level (CL 993) characters, each in the top 1% of their rankings... and I'll just give them up to whomever wants them, or just delete the game. It's too much for me. Too many bad changes, and not enough good ones. If they added a bunch of good stuff too, I might be able to deal with it. But one little extra level, Demeter? Nope. I think I'm really done with this game.

Comment

Originally posted by sciencebzzt View Post
        I think I'm really done with this game.
        Give it a rest for a while and uninstall but keep your account details. Maybe in 6mths or so the game will seem better as the devs plans are rolled out and as they take on feedback they might make changes that you'll like? You might find it useful to have your old characters and not have to grind new ones later.

Stopping playing a game from time to time is normal for most people, especially a developing game. It looks like I'll be having a break till I get a device with more RAM, as the update has a bigger footprint. That might be a bigger issue than changes to gameplay for the devs as people who want to play can't... At least I know I can come back if I'm not playing something different then.

Comment

Originally posted by Zudd View Post
          I get that they wanted to prepare for multiplayer but they could have hold back on that till its nearly ready to roll out, right now the town adds nothing to single player and instead makes the user experience worse.
          Currently playing hundred soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xfool View Post
            and instead makes the user experience worse.
            This is personal opinion as I believe the opposite.
            ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
            ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
            Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
              This is personal opinion as I believe the opposite.
              how is not being able to sell from inventory like before better?

Comment

how is not being able to sell from inventory like before better?
                you have more space and same clicks to get into a game

Comment

At 1st I thought the hometown change was quaint, then naff, now? Used to it and the game rolls on. It's not the end of the world !

Comment

you have more space and same clicks to get into a game
                    Well you would have to be as delusional as Trump if you doesnt think the cons out weights the pros.

Comment

Love the new update took me a few minuts, thought I logged into the wrong game at first.

Comment

Well you would have to be as delusional as Trump if you doesnt think the cons out weights the pros.
                        Thanks for the personal assault including your political views about my opinion.

This update is great and adds to the lore and will make future additions to the game easier and will have smoother transitions.

Comment

Thanks for the personal assault including your political views about my opinion.

This update is great and adds to the lore and will make future additions to the game easier and will have smoother transitions.
                          They need to make the gamplay great again first.

Comment

uhmmm I love the new update and I think it makes the whole game more interesting. Yes it takes more time for me to sell things or to make jewelry, but I feel more like I'm playing a sophisticated game, not a mediocre phone game which may die after several months. I think they want to make the old menu system more like a classic RPG, which you go outside killing some monsters, and then go back to town looking for different NPCs buying/selling stuff. And I think they're reading all the feedback here and will make some improvement in the future.

Comment

They need to make the gamplay great again first.
                              This I don't understand at all.

There are some monster bugs they are working on. Those aside, they haven't changed gameplay with this update. Are you saying you didn't like the gameplay before? If so, why are you even playing? I get not liking the Hometown, but if you don't like game play, why are you wasting your time? Go find another game that's more to your liking.
                              CL 2K+
                              Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
                              TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Working...
                              X