Random Eternium Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Eternium Email

Sorry if this is the wrong section. First off I have played this before and it's well made for mobile so kudos to you guys, the problem is I've recieved a newsletter but I don't ever remember signing up for newsletters on that specific email. I'm wondering by any chance if you guys used a leaked email dump for mass email? Or perhaps you had an email sign up quite a while ago that I just don't remember, all I know is I seperate my mobile gaming account from my main hotmail email but I'm just not sure if that's the case here.

Per our privacy policy, we don't sell or give out player email addresses. Instead, we send out our own emails. If you received an email, it was sent to an address used to create a Making Fun account. If you send me the address via PM, I can check the database and provide you with account details (when it was created, which games it's linked to, hero names and levels, etc.).

Comment

Recently, a mass email went out that promoted Act IV. It went to the email address(es) of accounts used to log in to the game.

I don't think there is anywhere in "Settings" (inside the game) where you can opt-out or unsubscribe. The email came from Making Fun and it had an unsubscribe link at the bottom.
      Last edited by Coda; 11-18-2018, 10:12 PM.
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
      X