I hope you can see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you can see

Eternium is a very good game, I hope to run for a long time, so I have a little advice
    To be honest, I haven’t played games on PC for 10 years, and I haven’t played games on mobile devices for 3 years. This year eternium made me find the previous feeling.
    So I want to talk about it.
    I think eternium should not have much revenue. Of course, this is why I like it because I don't have to spend a lot of money.however, if a game has no income, this is not good for subsequent development, and the game is so good, which is not fair to the development team.
    However, the game lacks new ways to play.Yes, we have something new (Hometown + Act IV), but this is not enough, and Act IV is superfluous to me (because I spent more than 2 hours on this, I ran to the end,then discard it), should There are many people like me,So this Act IV does not increase playability.Instead, it takes up a considerable amount of development time, and the benefits are completely absent.So, I don't want to have Act V, because it really doesn't work.
    I think we should increase the function of rich friends, increase the development of weapons and equipment, develop a wealth of forging projects,and there should be many people who like this and are willing to pay for it.
    As a universal currency for games, gems can be used in a small number of places, and the use of gems should be increased,now for the old players, the gems are nowhere available, and many players are 30,000+ gemstones waiting for abn, which is not good for revenue.
    At present, the 5 attribute equipment is only available in abn, this cycle is too long, and it is easy to miss the time, which is not good for players with less game time.
    Should increase the playability of the equipment, for example, you can combine 2 pieces of 4 attribute equipment to combine 1 piece of 5 attribute equipment, 2 pieces of 5 attribute equipment to combine 1 piece of 6 attribute equipment (of course, you need a lot of Gems to synthesize) 5 attributes or more Allow the same attribute to appear
    For the old players, there is nothing to do now, there is no place to use the gem. If the playable equipment synthesis or equipment upgrade function is introduced, I think it will be very popular, and the use of the gem will be increased, and the game revenue will be increased. Is a win-win situation
    All of the above are translated by Google, I don’t know if I can understand it, but I tried my best.
    Finally, in accordance with established practice, I would like to ask when the next ANB begins? Before Christmas or 2019? Can you tell us?

Hi! I like your idea creating new ways of using gems but it will be hard to balance and risks the existence of power creeps. The best way for now is creating an official weekly or monthly event like what the community is doing (the community is creating unofficial events with no rewards except for bragging rights like who clears trial 40 fastest with only using android or IOS)
    ​​​​​​
    ANB will be available after the upcoming balancing patch which should be live on or before December 9.

Comment

I buy things in every sales event as support and I like your idea, but not sure if spending gems on crafting Celestial is a good idea. I do have some ideas for increasing revenue

1. Custom make-up/skin: for heros and gear, and also enable chatting function(with friends on our lists), so that other players will see how cool your golden hear, brown skin BH is with a M4A1 assault rifle and an AWP sniper rilfe in her/his hands when chatting with you(no I don't want an assault rifle in my BH's hands but I would like my warrior's shield painted orange). Changing hair color costs 200 gems, changing the skin color costs 300 gems, replacing your Hailstorm with a laser gun(same attributes, same weapon damage, same weapon name, same everything except how it looks like) costs 500 gems. Changing a shield color to orange will also change the ability effect in a battle: when using "Deadly throw", the hero will throw oranges at her/his enemies.

2. Decoration for our home: creating a home for hero in town, allowing us to buy a table, a cooking tool set, to hire a cook/maid for 50 gems per day at home to make great meal for our heros so that our heros can leave home to fight monster with 3-5% more EXP for 30 mins, which stacks with itself and other EXP boosters. (can be gem dropping rate boost effect too)

3. Not so harmful gambling system(hell yea): somewhere in town, we can spend 10 gems each time to see if we can get one max level Ruby, three 200% EXP boosters, or just five apples(no gear part/weapons)

4. New mode which requires 30-50 gems as entering ticket each time: maybe a new map, without time limit, where we can fight fives bosses or solve puzzles, with rewards of legendary gear(can be named weapons or special set parts, with random attributes, quality not as good as custom legendary box but very close) and some tear drop/radiant gemstones. The map can be very difficult that even a CL2000+ hero may fail. You can test your new laser gun here to see how you defeat Kara with laser beam.

5. 1 on 1 PVP(hopefully it will happen before 2020?): gambling, a player will pay 100-500(or higher) gems to fight another player with close Champion Level. One of the players will win all the gems and the other won't. I would like to beat my rivals by throwing oranges at them.

Besides increasing revenue, I also want to see the hometown become more practically useful(I love the new hometown system myself but I see some people don't), home decoration might be a way.
      Last edited by AimEoN; 11-30-2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynaflex View Post
        ANB will be available after the upcoming balancing patch which should be live on or before December 9.
        Any chance you have a source for this? I haven't seen any update /balance date notifications. And honestly, even when days are given they've typically been missed so I wouldn't put too much stock in this date at the moment.
        CL 2K+
        Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
        TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

FWIW, cosmetic items are on the roadmap.

Comment

Originally posted by AimEoN View Post
            2. Decoration for our home: creating a home for hero in town, allowing us to buy a table, a cooking tool set, to hire a cook/maid for 50 gems per day at home to make great meal for our heros so that our heros can leave home to fight monster with 3-5% more EXP for 30 mins, which stacks with itself and other EXP boosters. (can be gem dropping rate boost effect too)

3. Not so harmful gambling system(hell yea): somewhere in town, we can spend 10 gems each time to see if we can get one max level Ruby, three 200% EXP boosters, or just five apples(no gear part/weapons)

Besides increasing revenue, I also want to see the hometown become more practically useful(I love the new hometown system myself but I see some people don't), home decoration might be a way.
            LOVE these 2 ideas AimEoN
            CL 2K+
            Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
            TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by techizhong View Post
              However, the game lacks new ways to play.Yes, we have something new (Hometown + Act IV), but this is not enough, and Act IV is superfluous to me (because I spent more than 2 hours on this, I ran to the end,then discard it), should There are many people like me,So this Act IV does not increase playability.Instead, it takes up a considerable amount of development time, and the benefits are completely absent.So, I don't want to have Act V, because it really doesn't work.
              Act IV and further would be much more valuable if players could increase the difficulty (and therefore, the rewards) of story levels. Currently, we only have Normal, Heroic, and Legendary. If story mode could increase far beyond that and drop commensurately higher-quality items, such as are found in trials, it would be much more interesting and attractive.

At present, the 5 attribute equipment is only available in abn, this cycle is too long, and it is easy to miss the time, which is not good for players with less game time.
              Should increase the [availability?] of the equipment, for example, you can combine 2 pieces of 4 attribute equipment to combine 1 piece of 5 attribute equipment, 2 pieces of 5 attribute equipment to combine 1 piece of 6 attribute equipment (of course, you need a lot of Gems to synthesize) 5 attributes or more Allow the same attribute to appear.
              I agree that 5-attribute items are much too difficult to obtain. I like the idea of making them available through crafting. I would suggest that crafting produces a Celestial box instead of an item, so the player can choose the resulting item. To craft a Celestial box should be costly, of course: several Legendary pieces plus gems, or perhaps even 3 Legendary set pieces plus gems. Also, with thousands or tens of thousands of players competing in ANB, only making Celestials available to the top 100 players in each character class is ridiculous. How about giving them to the top X% of players in each class instead of top [fixed number] players (for example, one for top 10%, one for top 5%, and 2 to 3 for top 1%)?

For the old players, there is nothing to do now, there is no place to use the gem. If the playable equipment synthesis or equipment upgrade function is introduced, I think it will be very popular, and the use of the gem will be increased, and the game revenue will be increased. Is a win-win situation.
              You make a great point there. I suggest that the same can be said of gold. We keep collecting more and more of it, and it's pretty useless in large amounts once you've got perfect or near-perfect jewelry. I'd like to see gold become more useful for high-level players, although that wouldn't help monetize the game.
              Last edited by PhoenixFitz; 11-30-2018, 07:16 PM.
              DEPE CIQU ZILU 2182

Comment

Working...
              X