Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change gear set option button

Hi guys,
    slowly learning this games, thanks to all the leet players out there sharing the love.
    i guess Travis is the man to ask.....

how about a gear change feature?

seems like everyone has a experience gear set and a bad ass dps/vitality set.

Would be super awesome to have a dedicated page to a gear set you could quickly into.
    anyone else think this is a good idea?

come join the tea party, yeww

cheer,

Madhatter

CL 307
    BH 65
    BOSU ZUQA SOGI 3597
    Last edited by Madhatter; 12-21-2018, 01:45 AM.

Madhatter Would love if they have this option, like a tab which changes your current set of gear with your 2nd set of gears. That'll be really useful.
    ​​​​​​
    For now, the only way of not having to keep switching your gears from trial pushing to XP gears and vice versa is to level up another character, but this would mean having to spend quite a lot of gems to unlock the active/passive abilities, and unlocking the 2nd and 3rd companion slots and buying new companions (assuming most of us use 2/1 Endar/Robin).

I think this should be in the Feedback and Suggestions section instead.
    Last edited by Sanctum; 12-21-2018, 03:51 AM.
    Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
    Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
      i guess Travis is the man to ask.....
      I'm just a liaison between the players and the devs. The devs themselves actually poke around the forum from time to time.

That said, you're not the first to suggest this, but QoL changes like this are low priority until the game has more content and features (like a new hero class).

Comment

Working...
      X