No announcement yet.

About the future of Eternium. Vol.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, this angry Bart guy is still here...

Comment

lama75, it's baaack...

Comment

I'm not really sure what the point of this list is. There's nothing new or unknown here. There's nothing mentioned that hadn't been talked about in much greater detail, and constructive manner, elsewhere in the forum. Much of this has been addressed by the devs as well.

There is an 800lb gorilla in the room about this game: it isn't done yet. Crafting has only just been fixed. Jewelry crafting is slated to be done. There's an entire 5th Act to be added. There's coop/multi-player. New gear had been promised. There probably more I'm forgetting here.

Point being, it's erroneous to think the game should stay what it is. It will clearly change. Mobs will get stronger, currently strong set /skill combo's are going to change. If people don't like it, they can take a break from the game.

Which brings me to another truth about mobile games: players come and go. It's the nature of the beast. The devs are aware of this- they have to be. I like to think they are doing the best they can. They've hired new programmers, and introduced new content.

As for the bugs, again. Nothing new here from the OP.

So I guess I can summarize your post by saying, there are bugs, you want new content, players cheat, players move on to other games, the game is changing in ways you don't like. Welcome to life, boy.

In parting, I'd just like to note this:

Originally posted by Bart the warrior View Post
        I did not write this post to scold or blame the DEVs (although for this, too).
        OK then! No blaming or scolding, except by your own admission you are. Face, meet palm.
        CL 2K+
        Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
        TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Zudd - now time to sit back.
          CL 2K+
          Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
          TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Reading the main posts, there is a decent amount of well-intentioned feedback, and some very good suggestions. I don't agree with some of it, but not all my suggestions are winners either.

Bart the warrior , What I would like to suggest, is a succinct list of "only" the suggestions, posted over in that channel. You might also try to list them in order of priority based on "how easy" it seems (to us non-Devs) like it should be to implement vs. how much benefit it would bring to the game.

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
              Reading the main posts, there is a decent amount of well-intentioned feedback, and some very good suggestions. I don't agree with some of it, but not all my suggestions are winners either.

Bart the warrior , What I would like to suggest, is a succinct list of "only" the suggestions, posted over in that channel. You might also try to list them in order of priority based on "how easy" it seems (to us non-Devs) like it should be to implement vs. how much benefit it would bring to the game.
              As always, Coda nails it. There is a way to give “well intentioned feedback” without attacking the devs or the player base, all while painting a doom and gloom future of the game.

Comment

I'll agree with one thing for sure from the OP:

Separate LB for PC and Mobile please for the love of god....please.
                BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist
                  Bart the warrior...PLEASE CREATE YOUR OWN GAME ..
                  It would be funny if he came back in two years with his own game

Comment

We offer to add limited timer during on events, for an active game. It will stop when you are in the City, when you crafting jewelry or crafting items. Timeline can be discussed. We come up with timeline of 28 to 42 hours.
                    This just makes the game pay to win because those who spend gems will be at the top always.
                    Last edited by Purple Potato; 12-21-2018, 08:15 PM.
                    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
                      This just makes the game pay to win because those who spend gems will be at the top always.
                      Agreed 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Zudd View Post

It’s a derogatory term no matter how you put it. And calling a 42 year old man “son” to plead your case does not show any respect.
                        In our country, such treatment is not considered offensive. We have such treatment indicate youth and inexperience. If such an appeal has offended you, then accept my apologies. I can not take into account the features of other countries.
                        Admin of the largest russian-speaking Eternium community (6000+ m.)
                        Live dinosaur of M&M/Eternium. Only Android play almost 4 years.
                        Community activity stopped !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
                          I do not agree with you, because for long periods of time between events you can accumulate a huge amount of gems. And purchases at events are unlikely to give an advantage to players compared to players who have about 20,000 gems.

Comment

I do not agree with you, because for long periods of time between events you can accumulate a huge amount of gems. And purchases at events are unlikely to give an advantage to players compared to players who have about 20,000 gems.
                            This is assuming most players will accumulate 20,000 gems, which for 99% of players is not achievable, not even close. Plus 24-48hr events are not conducive to most player's schedules. The top will be the ones who spend the most and sleep the least. Not somebody with more skill or expertise in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zudd View Post

This is assuming most players will accumulate 20,000 gems, which for 99% of players is not achievable, not even close. Plus 24-48hr events are not conducive to most player's schedules. The top will be the ones who spend the most and sleep the least. Not somebody with more skill or expertise in the game.
                              I said that time and other conditions are discussed. Anyway, this idea. It voiced. But only developers will reserve the right to accept or reject it. And it's better when players offer ideas, and not just eat the finished product.

Comment

In our country, such treatment is not considered offensive. We have such treatment indicate youth and inexperience. If such an appeal has offended you, then accept my apologies. I can not take into account the features of other countries.
                                No worries man, just letting you know. A multi-country forum of people presents learning opportunities for all of us.
                                Dyoma Crown
                                Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
                                Warrior (DW): 148
                                BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Working...
                                X