Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definition of "Combat = ON" needs improvement

Combat being "ON" should be defined only by
    • Monster(s) are alerted to your presence and trying to attack you ... same as, they are "aggro'd" = their icon is red.
    Currently, combat is also still "ON" if the hero is taking any damage whatsoever. That's not right.

​After all nearby enemies are dead, if there is DoT, combat should not remain ON. Once I "win", combat is over even if I am wounded.​​​​​​

It also turns "ON" , sort of, when casting Smoke Screen. For nearby monsters that were not already aggro'd (red icon), casting SS alerts them to your presence (turns icon red) but freezes them in place. Huh?

Sneaking around (smoke screen engaged) ... combat should not be ON, and monster icons should not be red. It should turn on only if SS ends, and the character is in range of a monster, which is then aggro'd (red icon).
    Last edited by Coda; 12-30-2018, 03:12 PM.
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

It was not like this before 1.3.31 (whatever version it is now, I am not sure). It is very annoying having to wait an extra 5 seconds or so after each level when there is a DoT on you, especially when it is TBD and the lava pools can go on a minion and have it count as being in combat.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

+1... I'll add that it is extremely annoying for booster runs. Probably takes away 2 or 3 runs over the course of the booster.
      CL 2K+
      Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
      TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

+1000. The amount of my life wasted waiting for chests to open...

Comment

Agreed 100%

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
            +1000. The amount of my life wasted waiting for chests to open...
            I am happy to let you know that it does not prevent chests from being opened as there is a small pause where combat is off then back on between DoT ticks. It does prevent the level from ending however, which is the main problem.
            ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
            ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
            Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

No...I wait a few seconds on some chests and have had to learn to change my killing pattern to ensure I don't have a DoT prior to getting to a chest...or I'm left standing there for a count of 3-4.
              Dyoma Crown
              Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
              Warrior (DW): 148
              BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

I don't know the details Purple, whether it is DoT or fire on the floor or what. All I know is that after I kill all the enemies around me and my character is just standing there twiddling his thumbs I have to wait 2-3 seconds before chests will open.

Comment

The DoT (etc) delays both chests opening and victory (end level) being triggered.

ALSO, two related problems are the slow "fountain of coins" of gold coming out of chests and slow "air speed" of loot flying the the hero.

These total of three separate issues, are universally disliked by players.
                  ​​​​

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
                  X