Level design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level design

When designing future levels, may I humbly request that you lay off the spawning triggers? Having spots that spit out one zombie every couple seconds 5 or 6 times isn't interesting or challenging, but very annoying. When your character turns around and runs backwards half a level to kill a zombie that spawned behind him it gets old really fast, and you've already done it on multiple levels.

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
    When designing future levels, may I humbly request that you lay off the spawning triggers? Having spots that spit out one zombie every couple seconds 5 or 6 times isn't interesting or challenging, but very annoying. When your character turns around and runs backwards half a level to kill a zombie that spawned behind him it gets old really fast, and you've already done it on multiple levels.
    But, remember, "the game" wants to beat you, in the same way that you want to beat it! :-)

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post

But, remember, "the game" wants to beat you, in the same way that you want to beat it! :-)
        But this is in no way beating me.
        really it would 100% more effective to do a couple burst. Spawn group, wait long enough that a player uses abilities and spawn another burst.

All this single enemy thing does is trigger my assualt set where I run all the way back really fast then waste 5 min getting where I was. On a good day.

Bad day I can't get a level complete/chest because some zombie that was the 8th spawn has been "following" me the whole time even though it is way out of range and I have no idea where it is
        Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
        Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
        see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
        and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
        It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Maybe you could just stand in front of the spawning trigger and repeatedly kill them. :-)

Comment

Working...
          X