Gem Cost of Inventory Expansion is steep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gem Cost of Inventory Expansion is steep

In my opinion the cost to expand a characters inventory is extremely expensive in gems. I forget the exact breakdown of the whole expansion, but I do know the last few are like 800-1000 gems per row. This amount of gems can take well over a week of multi-hour daily playing of watching video ads to accumulate this amount of gems. That seems awfully steep just to expand one character's inventory by 8 slots.

Full cost for normal Hero: 50, 200, 800, 800, 800 - For Event Hero during ANB: 5, 10, 15, 15, 15

With 5 Heroes for Daily Quests, you can get 100 Gems per day in about 10 minutes or less - all the more reason to prioritise getting those 5 Heroes to level 9...
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      Full cost for normal Hero: 50, 200, 800, 800, 800 - For Event Hero during ANB: 5, 10, 15, 15, 15

With 5 Heroes for Daily Quests, you can get 100 Gems per day in about 10 minutes or less - all the more reason to prioritise getting those 5 Heroes to level 9...
      ANB isn't really a factor, don't get me wrong, they should absolutely be taken advantage of, however, they are few and far between, and can only be done on one character at a time.

So at 100 gems per day, that is 700 gems per week. Total gem cost is 2650 per character. That is 3.78 weeks or over 26 days just to do the inventory for a single character. That is 132 days to do all 5 characters. Even if you spend some money and invest in the 100 gems per day that is still over two months of daily play just to unlock inventories.

I do consider that a steep time investment just to unlock your characters inventories. That doesn't even take into account bank space, companions, ability slots, etc that a new player must prioritize gem expenditure for game progression.

Am I really alone in thinking this is a little steep?

Comment

No, you're not the only one, I consider the last few rows "luxury items" and only unlock them once I've gotten everything else, for all 5 heroes - took me 4 months, with a 100/day for 30 days purchase.

I do feel that some sort of management is fair though, it takes time to get things, not everything should be given obtainable within 1-2 weeks. You're most likely to sell/salvage most of the things you pick up anyway, so do you really must have those extra 24 slots "right now"?

Current Gems unlocking costs:

Per Hero: total 4,725 + 1,300 for the 2 upgrade slots (not worth it in my opinion, only got them for one of my hero, was trying to push during ANB #3)
        • Inventory rows: 50, 200, 800, 800, 800
        • Team: 75, 350
        • Abilities:
          • Attack: 25
          • Utility: 75, 450 (at level 51)
          • Passive: 350, 750 (at level 55)
          • Upgrade: 400, 900
        Account: 4,800
        • Stash pages: 100, 400, 900, 900, 900
        • Heroes slots: 100, 500, 1000
        Last edited by Nhat; 01-23-2019, 12:06 AM.
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
        X