Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please do this... atleast consider it... guys you gotta up vote this.. I need the support!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please do this... atleast consider it... guys you gotta up vote this.. I need the support!!

Can you guys make it so you can copy and paste friend codes when adding friends... it's really annoying having to fricken write down codes on a piece of paper and then entering the codes in game.... you guys would be doing an honorable deed by doing this because u can save the planet!!! Think about it having to write down codes wastes paper and pecils... we need trees to make paper and pencils.. think about all the trees you be saving by doing this!! DONT YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRT GOD DAMNIT.. MAKE IT SO WE CAN PHUKING COPY AND PASTE THE PHUKING CODES HOLLLYY SHIET... THAT **** IS SO ANNOYING.... PLEASE MAKE IT SO U CAN COPY AND PASTE THE CODES!! Wheww sorry about that.. having a bad night.. my chick doesnt work anymore and its shrinking by the second.. I dont ow what to do... forgive me for my anger.. it's a problem.. thanks in advance guys!! Big hugs and kisses! Muawahh!

Not being able to C&P is a limitation in the game engine (Marmalade). Fortunately, we're working on porting the game to Unreal, which is a HUGE upgrade.

Comment

Could you take a screen shot on another device and then just copy from the image, rather than writing it down? (Also, both Windows and macOS will allow you to take screen shots as files.) Of course, this would just remove part of your frustration, but maybe every little bit helps until "that magic day"!

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
        Not being able to C&P is a limitation in the game engine (Marmalade). Fortunately, we're working on porting the game to Unreal, which is a HUGE upgrade.
        This is huge news. Going to be on the epic games system so cross platform gameplay is innate like fornite? Anyway I thought this was a possibility when fortnite developers opened their platform for other games. Btw would this also open up the possibility that future in game purchases can avoid the 30% Apple/google tax? If so good for you too.

Now an ask, any very rough timeline on when the poet might be done. More importantly, does this port effectively hit pause on balancing patch?
        GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
          Could you take a screen shot on another device and then just copy from the image, rather than writing it down? (Also, both Windows and macOS will allow you to take screen shots as files.) Of course, this would just remove part of your frustration, but maybe every little bit helps until "that magic day"!
          ....the point is u have to type it in... thats extremely annoying especially when it says that's an invalid code... and thats like the 5th time it's happened... and I'm not playing on a comp I'm on mobile.. but yea great suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by Arionthe View Post
            Now an ask, any very rough timeline on when the poet might be done. More importantly, does this port effectively hit pause on balancing patch?
            No ETA on when this will happen. One of the new guys they brought on is an Unreal dev, so they're not completely blind. Fortunately, Costin (a.k.a. Red) is a balance design guy, so the Unreal dev work shouldn't affect him until after the port.

Comment

Working...
            X