Blade Fury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade Fury

I would really like to see Blade Fury become automatic just as Shield Slam became. Just as with Shield Slam, on a small screen it's difficult to engage the Blade Fury icon. The other thing that annoys the hell out of me (and if there is a solution to this I'd love to know what it is) is that a good share of the time after the Blade Fury attack is complete, my warrior quits attacking! I have to initiate a normal attack again, but the delay can be deadly sometimes. And yes "Resume Auto-Attack after moving" is on.
    Thanks

Automatic Shield Slam is ok, because it's more like a passiv ability - But automatic Blade Fury would be really bad, because your Warrior jumps active into the enemy and at higher trials this would ruin the raid
    left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Invector View Post
      The other thing that annoys the hell out of me (and if there is a solution to this I'd love to know what it is) is that a good share of the time after the Blade Fury attack is complete, my warrior quits attacking! I have to initiate a normal attack again, but the delay can be deadly sometimes.
      This is unfortunately a known bug, and have been around for a while: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...rry-attack-bug

Also, for higher level Warriors, using Blade Flurry results in a overall DPS loss - since you stop doing your normal attacks while performing Blade Flurry. And as noted, a poorly timed Flurry could land you right into the Boss' special KO hit.
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
      X