Make daily quests more interesting and challenging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make daily quests more interesting and challenging

I understand the purposes of daily quests but running Marcus villages daily 2-3 times is really boring. Please make it more interesting and challenging.

Some suggestions:

- Quests should cover all maps in the Story. Include quests that require running maps in Act 2-4. For players who still not completing story levels, occasionally give them the quests that require completing a new map.

- Invent short stories behind the quests, make the quests a part of the completed story. Clearly indicate which maps should be used for completing the quests in the stories. For example "The Merlok toads are poisoning drinking water. People are calling for helps. Please go to Marcus village and kill all toads in the ponds on the right side of the path."

- Quests should be little more challenging. A quest of killing the broken dragon is more interesting than killing the merlok toads. Consider quests also for maps in heroic and legendary difficulties. Again, for players who still not completing story levels in the heroic and legendary, occasionally give them the quests that require completing a new map.

- Like other quests, the daily quests should be given by Alarion.

- Quests can be completed by running single map once. Clearly indicate which map should be used for completing the quest.

The quest system is in the process of being completely reworked.

Comment

I'd like to ask about Misty Island, too: it could be much more exciting if had multiple unpredictable traps along the way, changing their order every new run, stronger mobs with weird debuffs, maybe some sort of unexpected rewards for such headache.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
        The quest system is in the process of being completely reworked.
        Excellent! I would also like to see some new options that take advantage of the more recent story board and characters. I really tired of killing Merlok Toads!!!

Comment

Working...
        X