Suggestion for new Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for new Class

After finishing my Silver League playtime i thought about how fun it could be to play a new class.

How about some kind of Necromancer?

He could raise minions who attack for him and defend him.

His skills could buff / heal the minions or raise bigger ones for a limited time.

This could actually lead to a completly new way to Play the game and still keep it as fun as it is now.

Of course there are much more aspects to think about first but i think this might be a nice addition to the game.

Originally posted by Salt10 View Post
    After finishing my Silver League playtime i thought about how fun it could be to play a new class.

He could raise minions who attack for him and defend him.

His skills could buff / heal the minions or raise bigger ones for a limited time.

This could actually lead to a completly new way to Play the game and still keep it as fun as it is now.

Of course there are much more aspects to think about first but i think this might be a nice addition to the game.
    Yeah, right. With 3 minions, merlok toads from my Necro, various skeletons wobbling about all I need is another class of friendly NPC's!

Actually Pocket Legends has 5 classes including equivalent of Warrior, Mage and Bounty Hunter + two more: Mage-like/tank creature and a useless runabout Fox thing that is weak but cute.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

I think a new class has already been announced, spirit walker if I'm not mistaken.
      but I wonder what a class named spirit Walker would do?.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogann View Post
        I think a new class has already been announced, spirit walker if I'm not mistaken.
        but I wonder what a class named spirit Walker would do?.
        Oh right, Travis did mention about a new hero class being introduced soon. No idea when the release is though.
        Last edited by Sanctum; 03-09-2019, 01:39 AM.
        Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
        Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Yes, Travis said that there is a new planned class named 'Spirit Walker'. I watched some gameplays of other 'Spirit Walkers' in other games. But he also said, that this class is only planned right now. So I don't think that it's released the next months
          left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Salt10 View Post
            We already got the Necronomicon and Elban's Sceptre(which should both get a buff to be at least on par with Mukraiser).

It'd probably be easier to just make a set for Mage, that buffs minions(well, plus reworking and adding some skills). Don't think we need an extra class for that.

[SPOILER]I also don't really like summoner classes as they tend to produce a lot of lag...[/SPOILER]
            MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Spirit walker maybe will summon healing and dmg dealing spirits and I'd like to see it , but I'm afraid you're right bout that.

Originally posted by narf View Post
              [SPOILER]as they tend to produce a lot of lag...[/SPOILER]

Comment

Working...
              X