Basic Attack during Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basic Attack during Trials

Would you be kind enough to allow us to switch position of the 2 selected basic attacks during trials? Its just very difficult to tap with two fingers on mobile to attack Monsters just to be able to be comfortable on engaging the boss soon.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post
    Would you be kind enough to allow us to switch position of the 2 selected basic attacks during trials? Its just very difficult to tap with two fingers on mobile to attack Monsters just to be able to be comfortable on engaging the boss soon.
    Don't tap two fingers on monster, just on area.for example

King of Android play
    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Wow that's superb. It would take years for a noob like me to master that. Haha Anyways I noticed that immolating proc is triggered often while changing targets. And I always find it hard to switch from the two since I have a wet hands HAHA. If only the devs would allow us to change position of the attacks then it would be great.

Comment

This seems to have gotten positive feedback, hopefully it'll help.

Originally posted by Nhat
        I'm on a 4.3" screen, what I found works is something like this - sorry for the crude picture, it makes it easier to explain

Basically, the rectangle is the monster's rough hit box. The first is the single tap, obviously anywhere within the hit box, easy. The second is the double-tap, I found that going diagonally seems to work best, one finger on the lower left, the other on the upper right. You can kinda try it out on the keyboard, hit J for single, and then N and O for double, no need to turn your hand or anything and it makes the 3 seconds alternating hits quite easy - for me anyway, I only bother with the bosses though and I'm only up to Trial 75, so your experience may vary...
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks nhat but its not suitable for my playstyle. I keep the mobs on the corner as I lure more and blink on a safe place , its would be nice if we could swap the two slot on trials (on mobbing and boss fight .

Comment

Working...
          X