Good luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck

I like neither the recent direction the game has turned, nor the type of player the new paradigm seems to be attracting. So why waste any more of my time.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	193.2 KB ID:	130295Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.0 KB ID:	130293Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	101.9 KB ID:	130294

Good luck to everyone in Gold and the future. Have fun.

Oh man.. The first pic is exacly what I think of the eternium future. Good Bye
    left the game

Comment

Just curious, what happened to your bound celestials after you delete your main ? did it removed the ownership or what?

Comment

Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post
        Just curious, what happened to your bound celestials after you delete your main ? did it removed the ownership or what?
        I'm pretty sure that they are just gone. Deleted char = deleted items
        left the game

Comment

But he still have level 2 bounty hunter on the last pic. So I thought the items where transferred through shared stash.

Comment

If he made the celestials in his inventory, then he isn't able to put this gear on his new account. So anyway, his celestials are gone,
            left the game

Comment

Thats what im curious, if it is bound on slot 1(lets say from the name above cica) , and cica cease to exist , then the item is in his stash since he did not totally deleted the account. Did the bound was removed ?

What if on the third slot he is to make a mage again with the name cica .Will the new character be able to use the bound item? I tried to find it in the forums but I cant see a similar topic .

Comment

All my Hero's have the same name and I'm not able to put my celestials on another Hero. And no, the bound will never be removed.
                left the game

Comment

Did you tried deleting the hero which the celestial id bound to ?

Comment

From previous discussions about Celestial items, they are bound to the Hero's internal ID - once that Hero is deleted, no other char can use the item. So, if it was in the Stash, it's just going to sit there taking up a spot until you sell it...
                    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks Outlaw and Nhat, but I sorry I am not satisfied yet , let me add another question , How is heroes internal ID generated ? Is it unique or it based on the account and slot it is created ?

Lets say, heroes internal ID,
                      At slot 1- cica1
                      Slot 2 - cica2 and so on .
                      So if hero cica was deleted on slot one , and after a few days the player created same hero ,same name same slot . Would that still be same hero id or another internal ID is given ?

Comment

Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post
                        Thanks Outlaw and Nhat, but I sorry I am not satisfied yet , let me add another question , How is heroes internal ID generated ? Is it unique or it based on the account and slot it is created ?

Lets say, heroes internal ID,
                        At slot 1- cica1
                        Slot 2 - cica2 and so on .
                        So if hero cica was deleted on slot one , and after a few days the player created same hero ,same name same slot . Would that still be same hero id or another internal ID is given ?
                        The idea behind an ID is that it uniquely identify the hero in the system, therefore the new hero will have a different ID.

Here's an example of the ID, you can see that there are a lot of hexadecimal digits (0-9 & A-F), so that's a lot of potential combination, in among all that, I suspect there's a timestamp value being stored which represents the date+time when the hero was created, or a hash thereof. As far as I am aware, it is this ID that the Celestial item is bound to...

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9604.png Views:	0 Size:	195.5 KB ID:	130327

Edit: Also, the slot in which the hero is created is not a "locked" thing. If you created 2 heroes, and then delete the first one, when you close and reopen the Heroes screen, your 2nd hero now occupies the first slot. Heroes are "shifted left" to fill in the empty slots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-15-15-21-03.png
Views:	407
Size:	268.6 KB
ID:	130329Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-15-15-21-17.png
Views:	419
Size:	243.5 KB
ID:	130332Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-15-15-21-20.png
Views:	385
Size:	267.5 KB
ID:	130330Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-15-15-21-24.png
Views:	409
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	130331
                        Last edited by Nhat; 03-15-2019, 04:23 AM.
                        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Edit: Also, the slot in which the hero is created is not a "locked" thing. If you created 2 heroes, and then delete the first one, when you close and reopen the game, your 2nd hero now occupies the first slot. Heroes are "shifted left" to fill in the empty slots.
                          The character on the picture above stays in slot2, hasnt been shifted left.

Comment

Originally posted by BardPitt View Post

The character on the picture above stays in slot2, hasnt been shifted left.
                            It is exactly the same on Nhat's picture at first. He deleted 'First' and this Slot is empty. On the next pic is 'Second' shifted to the left
                            left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

The idea behind an ID is that it uniquely identify the hero in the system, therefore the new hero will have a different ID.

Here's an example of the ID, you can see that there are a lot of hexadecimal digits (0-9 & A-F), so that's a lot of potential combination, in among all that, I suspect there's a timestamp value being stored which represents the date+time when the hero was created, or a hash thereof. As far as I am aware, it is this ID that the Celestial item is bound to...

Click image for larger version Name:	image_9604.png Views:	0 Size:	195.5 KB ID:	130327

Edit: Also, the slot in which the hero is created is not a "locked" thing. If you created 2 heroes, and then delete the first one, when you close and reopen the Heroes screen, your 2nd hero now occupies the first slot. Heroes are "shifted left" to fill in the empty slots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-15-15-21-03.png
Views:	407
Size:	268.6 KB
ID:	130329Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-15-15-21-17.png
Views:	419
Size:	243.5 KB
ID:	130332Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-15-15-21-20.png
Views:	385
Size:	267.5 KB
ID:	130330Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-15-15-21-24.png
Views:	409
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	130331
                              Thanks eternium wiki for the trouble of explaining

Comment

Working...
                              X