No announcement yet.

ANB leagues durations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I am the same now, I only use warrior, currently have 6 C boxes and will make a full set character when I get the remaining 3. Then it is just a case of balancing what stats to put onto each celestial item.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
      Can anyone that has passed TL90 in this gold league tell me how many gems they have spent? For me, I can't see how you can do it for less than 10k gems. Currently at TL84 with less than an hour to go. Pretty much mathematically impossible to get to TL90. Now. However I am in the top 100. That means a lot of people are losing out on a celestial. 6 hours play time seem ludicrous. Old ANB would have given me a celestial for a top 100 finish, now I just have to sulk that I am missing out again.
      Got down by some 3.5k gems (plus the ones I earned during ANB) and reached TL88. Could not clear 89 but that was partly bad RNG (got only 4 Assault pieces, had to craft 2 rare only) and partly inefficient CL farming. Cleared TL92 in Bronze with barely 1.5k (plus the ones I earned, can't keep count ) due to good set drops.

I'd say it's not easy getting TL90 but it's not as hard as it sounds. Discord people are of a great help.

Comment

Think I might suck at this game and time to give up.
        Haha, it's not that. Believe me. I once thought I'm too old to play this game and lack the reflexes but then found out that (a) I had put too much points in one stat while ignoring some other (b) there are some tricks involved for beating specific Elite mobs and Bosses. Check out Fendys videos on youtube. It will really help. You can further ask him and others about some tips at discord. It's pretty active place.

Comment

Spyclown , what class were you to be able to pass TL90 at CL452??? In any event, I have never passed TL with less than CL700+. Even to achieve TL84 cost me 3k gems.
          Warrior - I always play warrior

Comment

I totally agree with OP, 12 hours was forever. I spend about equal time in and out of zones, so 12 hours is about 24 hours play time for the week, which is really a lot...
            The main or only objection to this seems to be that it won't give some players time to get the celestial item. I think that if that is the case, the celestial should be available at a lower trial level instead maybe? Anyways 12 hours was brutal, I probably will never play the full 12 again if there going to be multiple events in a row.
            Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
            Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
              I totally agree with OP, 12 hours was forever. I spend about equal time in and out of zones, so 12 hours is about 24 hours play time for the week, which is really a lot...
              The main or only objection to this seems to be that it won't give some players time to get the celestial item. I think that if that is the case, the celestial should be available at a lower trial level instead maybe? Anyways 12 hours was brutal, I probably will never play the full 12 again if there going to be multiple events in a row.
              You don't always HAVE TO play 12 hours. I played only 9-10 hours in bronze. Got my 2nd celestial and called it a day

Comment

Additionally, can anyone explain how you craft anything? At no points in any of the events have I ever had enough resources to craft any set items. With that in mind, what is the point of the milestone rewards that you gain along the way giving you crafting resources???
                This is what I use in silver, I use less with bronze and gold (both I didn't make to 90)

400 skill slot (for upgrade)
                75 x 5 (100% exp booster)
                200 x 2 (200% exp booster)
                5+5+15+25+50 (skill on passive and attacks) - not sure on the numbers, please correct me.

then some uprades on skill using gems and some reforge. roughly 2.5k?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019_0308_201611.png
Views:	449
Size:	237.6 KB
ID:	131379
                Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Looks like I need some lessons, getting to CL700+ in 6 hours. Just can't see how that is even possible for anything less than a 10k gem spend.

Comment

Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post

Yes traditional ANB would be like that , but if it run at the same time with this ANB. Then most of the veterans would be on the new ANB. And with Ebox help, then traditional ANB would be fast for farming celestials .thats what i think
                    Nah, veterans will finish the time limit ANB and then participate in the non timed event after.
                    Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Looks like I need some lessons, getting to CL700+ in 6 hours. Just can't see how that is even possible for anything less than a 10k gem spend.
                      If you follow FendyBt2 , Nhat and Chosen ANB logs, you'll be fine and spend less than 10k. And utilize the whole 7-day event for skill upgrading.
                      Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

If you follow FendyBt2 , Nhat and Chosen ANB logs, you'll be fine and spend less than 10k. And utilize the whole 7-day event for skill upgrading.
                        I started with 8k and still had 4k+ at the end of event. 725 CL
                        As I always say, discord people are real nice

Comment

Nah, veterans will finish the time limit ANB and then participate in the non timed event after.
                          My suggestion was to make the two event run at the same time. Thus giving a player an option to farm CBox in an traditional ANB or aim for medals at a time limited ANB

Comment

My suggestion was to make the two event run at the same time. Thus giving a player an option to farm CBox in an traditional ANB or aim for medals at a time limited ANB
                            Yeah exactly as commented, veterans being veterans ca finish the time bounded event and still have enough to do the other event.
                            Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Yeah exactly as commented, veterans being veterans ca finish the time bounded event and still have enough to do the other event.
                              I mean running at the same time wherein you can play one mode at a time. Two types of event per league where players can choose. After choosing they have to play that mode until the league is finish.

Comment

I mean running at the same time wherein you can play one mode at a time. Two types of event per league where players can choose. After choosing they have to play that mode until the league is finish.
                                Yep I get it but you cannot control that if they have multiple accounts?
                                Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Working...
                                X