Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty
    replied
    The problem with all this is that many players go to this thread and read the OP's post will not understand why there needs to be changes made because they do not know what the "issues" are or what specific "things" are happening,

The importance and gravity of the message is lost.

Again, Devs need to step up and reveal, discuss and fix.
    Last edited by Bounty; 03-20-2019, 10:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• narf
    replied
    Originally posted by yaddab View Post
    1) Could see that.
    2) Could see that, but you would, in the interests of uniformity have to not have access to unlocked recipes either - you cant cherry pick.
    3) I don;t think stepping into a bad trial, and dying should yield a 2 minute penalty. Not fair
    4) Don't even understand that, they do come through ingame email don't they?

Basically it is simple, all rewards are generated by the rng at the point they are earned - not when they are opened, end of.
    1), 3) and 4) are intended as countermeasures for specific exploits. Don't ask here, we can't and won't discuss them on the forums.

3) is a no-go for me as you sometimes want to abandon a trial pretty much right away(spawn into an elite group, overall bad mob composition, a death during your 1st big pull, bad map,...).
    Don't like 1) that much, want to keep some RNG at least.
    2) definitely needs to happen. ML50 with all recipes has such a huge advantage over newer players. And disable medals for ANB as well.
    4) Duh... As long as something happens.
    Last edited by narf; 03-20-2019, 10:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.)
    replied
    Nothing is being swept under the rug and no one has failed to acknowledge anything. The posts removed and edited contained verbiage that indicated how an exploit worked. Two users were banned from Discord. One came right out and described how to exploit, the other continued talking about the exploit despite being told to stop.

Leave a comment:

• Rogann
    replied
    Disappointing
    I feel like those that finished in the top 100 in bronze and silver should be awarded extra medal.

To get to the point

1. Its logical. Needs to be either or with this. Either we receive custom ephereal boxes or we get nothing at all, no legendaries custom or otherwise.

2. Its logical. Needs to be either or......

3. I would almost say a 3 min penalty but that's pushing it so again I agree with 2 mins.

4. I think thats what's in place already. Maybe i misunderstand.

I also want to include a fifth resolution.

5. Since many have participated..........
    they should be suspended from future events of one bronze event therefore missing silver and gold as well.

Leave a comment:

• Bounty
    replied
    Devs, I strongly urge that you guys take an aggressive and pro active approach to fixing the problems, some of which have been apparently ongoing since ANB#1. I also think it is only fair that Devs openly discuss these issues with your player base. Nuking posts and banning people from discord for discussing the specifics only shows that you don't care.

Please do not sweep this under the rug.
    Last edited by Bounty; 03-20-2019, 10:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yaddab
    replied
    1) Could see that.
    2) Could see that, but you would, in the interests of uniformity have to not have access to unlocked recipes either - you cant cherry pick.
    3) I don;t think stepping into a bad trial, and dying should yield a 2 minute penalty. Not fair
    4) Don't even understand that, they do come through ingame email don't they?

Basically it is simple, all rewards are generated by the rng at the point they are earned - not when they are opened, end of.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X