Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the order of the characters that changes with the last access of the characters or moved manually via some option.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the order of the characters that changes with the last access of the characters or moved manually via some option.

As from the title i ask that the order of the characters change with the last access of the characters or moved manually via some option. Many of you will say that it will be useless but people like me like this feature.
    Last edited by Phoenix96; 03-20-2019, 09:50 PM.

I think "last access" would result in too many shuffling of the characters - since you'll be switching through them to get the Daily Quests, for example.

A manual option to re-order as you see fit is probably better.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix96 View Post
      As from the title i ask that the order of the characters change with the last access of the characters or moved manually via some option. Many of you will say that it will be useless but people like me like this feature.
      This ^, but only the manual reordering part. I almost asked this myself but haven’t gotten around to it.

Comment

Up, some developers can tell if this function will be added in the future? just say no but at least we know it.Meanwhile, i am pleased to note that i am not the only one who would like this feature.

Comment

Working...
        X