Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you REALLY sure Ad fix was a good idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why alienate the 99% or more of your player base just because less then 1% of the players are cheating. It's literally fraction of a percent that are cheating most likely.
    umm ya, not cool at all.

Comment

That's like shooting a cannon at sparrows, when fair players have limits because of ¢he@ters and these limits are the same.

Comment

2 out of three nights now I press the show add button for 5 gems and I go straight back to the game with no add and no gems....no adds, no play for me at this point. It's not worth the grind without the gems.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogann View Post
          2 out of three nights now I press the show add button for 5 gems and I go straight back to the game with no add and no gems....no adds, no play for me at this point. It's not worth the grind without the gems.

Anyone else having the same issue?
          Try updating to 1.3.46.

Comment

I find the claim that limiting ads promotes pay to win funny.

After all, viewing ads IS ptw: sure, you don't pay with your money but you are paying the developers indirectly, by watching the ad, and you earn an advantage in the game without having played the actual game.

Of course I agree that having a weekly limit makes more sense, although it baffles me that there are people that are genuinely, as opposed to using some sort of automation, willing to watch 350 ads during their weekend instead of doing something fun, eg playing the actual game.

Comment

Originally posted by falsedot View Post
              I find the claim that limiting ads promotes pay to win funny.

instead of doing something fun, eg playing the actual game.
              (...ah, for FUN, I've been texting the models who are shown in the Ads... :-)

Comment

Working...
              X