Suggestion about 46 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion about 46 update

1.Legendary and celestial boxes is now pre-determined.How about the set box?I think this is very unfriendly to newcomers!I would like to suggest this change be made only in ANB.
    2.I really dont want Eternium to become a pay-to-win or pay-to-play game.I believe that more than 80% of the worlds players view ads as their primary way to gain gems.
    3.There are so many KOR and CN players in top 10.So many players will believe that they are cheaters,its not fair. In my opinion,the new ANB is fair enough for all players.So why all the top players are KOR or CN?Because they are a team,they have more communication than us,about the game experience,or bugs.So its necessary to discuss the bugs or exploits.Its also helpful for developers to fix the bugs.
    4.Best regards to the developers.Thank you for your hard working.I love Eternium.Hope the game gets better and better.

Originally posted by LStab View Post
    3.There are so many KOR and CN players in top 10.So many players will believe that they are cheaters,its not fair. In my opinion,the new ANB is fair enough for all players.So why all the top players are KOR or CN?Because they are a team,they have more communication than us,about the game experience,or bugs.So its necessary to discuss the bugs or exploits.Its also helpful for developers to fix the bugs.
    Part of this statement is true. I'll let you find out which part on your own.

Comment

Good point
      楼主说得好,我赞成。

Comment

Limiting 50 ads is really not a good idea, it’s rotten,
        It’s really important to have a small team to study together.

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Part of this statement is true. I'll let you find out which part on your own.
          In case anyone missed it:

You're welcome
          I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

1.Legendary and celestial boxes is now pre-determined.How about the set box?I think this is very unfriendly to newcomers!I would like to suggest this change be made only in ANB.
            How is making them pre-determined unfriendly to newcomers? If you're playing properly, the changes do NOT affect you in any way => you open a random loot box, you get an item, you decide to either keep it or sell/salvage it, then you continue playing. Having the outcome pre-determined when you received the box makes no difference.
            Last edited by Nhat; 04-09-2019, 11:53 PM.
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post

In case anyone missed it:

You're welcome
              So botting is a bug, thanks for pointing that out. That's the main reason why the AD limit has been implemented.

Comment

With all of the requests and suggestions to the developers to identify and patch "unitended features" of Eternium, it is interesting that there is so much protest when some of these are fixed. A reasonable reading of just this forum's posts over the months have provided a glimpse of some of the exploits which were patched. Obviously these are a very high priority!

Anyone who consciously believes that the developers have the ability to identify and modify the program to prevent all hacking, bugs or exploits is insufficiently informed. Simply searching online with regard to virtually any commercial game will provide evidence of techniques for "gaming" the program. These commercial games are produced by companies with sufficient resources to identify and patch a significantly larger number of such glitches than those who produce Eternium. Why, you might ask...

Commercial games are produced as a profit-making enterprise. Any compromise of their products can make a significant impact on their income, therefore they are willing to invest in a significant Quality organization.

Ultimately, any free game of the quality of Eternium will attract those who want to take the challenge of "beating" the programmers. It truly does not matter if these players are marsupials from Australia, polar bears from Canada or aardvarks from Africa, for example. There is no current method of limiting access to a select group of beings from a select group of countries or continents. Nor should there be! The developers and other staff do an excellent job of balancing on a razor's edge in keeping this game exciting, relatively fair and free!

Now,on to an important issue...

How much longer are we going to need to face the 2-3 runs to kill 50 Merlok toads in daily challenges? :-)

Comment

2.I really dont want Eternium to become a pay-to-win or pay-to-play game.I believe that more than 80% of the worlds players view ads as their primary way to gain gems.
                  So would you rather have Eternium reduced to a 'watch over 50 ads per day' "game"?

Comment

Working...
                  X