Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/2 a game still. wondering when this game will grow up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The wicked borrows and does not repay, But the righteous shows mercy and gives"...Psalms 37:21

Thank you eternium & Devs

I am very happy

May this game live for 100 years
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-23-2019, 03:45 AM.
    Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Originally posted by notarobot View Post
      AND also how much dollars have you put into the game? I've put in quite a lot. If devs dont want to hear from paying players the entirety of the game should be free and there should be no asking for money whatsoever.
      Sadly, your contributions don't entitle you to make demands. You can make all the suggestions you want. Everything you point out in the first posts has either been suggested already or confirmed by the devs as being in their roadmap. You are almost requiring a team of 4 devs (until Oct 2017 they were 2) to deliver what you want, ignoring their knowledge about THEIR OWN game and overseeing that, if they have introduced this major patch before any multiplayer content, there might as well be a good reason for it.

Everything you've said so far is: "I pay for the game (you don't, you are technically supporting the devs with your money, which doesn't turn you into a stakeholder), which gives me the right to make demands and turn the game into WHAT I WANT."

That's plain BS mate, so either you face that or you could as well walk away and leave a game that displeases you so deeply.

Comment

So maybe I can provide another voice from another angle so to speak. As a person that remembers games on the ZX spectrum, Commodore vic-20 & 64, Amiga, ZX 81 etc etc etc. You can see that I have broad experience of games over the years. You mention half a game, well that may well be where the devs are at with the game right now, it may only even be at 1/10th or even 1/100th of it's true potential? This game is evolving all the time. If you want it to happen at a faster rate and with a direction you would like, how about donating a significant amount of money to support the devs? When you say you pay for this game?? How much are we talking here? Myself, I have been playing for just over a year and I think I have probably spent circa £100. Now at no point would I think that gives me a controlling stake in the game. Similarly, if I buy an Audi for £50k and it doesn't quite meet my expectations, I certainly don't ring up Audi"s design department and have a rant. What I can do and have done it provide constructive feedback and see if next time I buy one, any of my ideas have been taken on board. This is something that has actually happened.

My opinion on this game is that it has a great community surrounding these forums, discord and the game itself. Many people on here put hours into the math, design, playing style and tactics just in the name of testing. This gathering of data is then fed back to the devs. They do monitor these forums. There are not many other games out there that do this. The big name games companies are just after your money, this is why you see so many games today made with no passion at all. Eternium has the look of a modern game with a classic feel. This is sometime very hard to come by these day. Hence why I still play games from the 90's like Dungeon Keeper, Warcraft, C&C, Diablo, Final Fantasy etc etc etc.

You talk about ANB, they have changed that massively over the past few months, so not sure what your issue is with that? Especially as all the Exp and resources gained transfer over to your main account. ANB is a great way to start with a completely different class of hero and try and achieve some pretty difficult goals. Such as TL90 in just 6 hours of play. Could I recommend that you save up your Gems for that. Going through Bronze, Silver and Gold usually costs me around 20k in gems. Even with that I couldn't achieve TL90 in 6 hours. Just shows how much further I have to go to get anywhere near the levels of certain individuals playing this game. My goal is to achieve top 100 across all 3 classes. Something I am currently only doing as a Warrior.

So in conclusion to my, let's call it a monologue, please be constructive with your criticisms, devs to listen. Try and pop the top 100. Game is awesome. Continue the good work.

Kind regards,

Rafers

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post

I have been playing for about a year. There has been a ton of improvements to this title. I feel privileged to be apart of it and see it first hand.
          Me, too, just about a year. There have been tremendous, exciting and productive improvements! There are PLENTY of guilds, P2W, Team Play and pay to own "RPG" games out there. Everyone needs to pick the one that they like. This IS the one for me!

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post

May this game live for 100 years
            May this game live for "eternium"! :-)

Comment

AND also how much dollars have you put into the game? I've put in quite a lot. If devs dont want to hear from paying players the entirety of the game should be free and there should be no asking for money whatsoever.
              I'd love to take a look at your heroes. What's the friend code for your current account? (not the old one associated with d****g@aol.com)

Comment

We all pay to play this game!
                How much does this game make from people paying real $$ and how much do they make from most of us watching endless adds???
                I bet they make more from the adds!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post

We all pay to play this game!
                  How much does this game make from people paying real $$ and how much do they make from most of us watching endless adds???
                  I bet they make more from the adds!
                  Recently, Travis mentioned that there is a revenue stream from the advertising served to the players. However, they have chosen to limit the number of Ads to 50/day, rather than having them open-ended. (There was a loss of potential revenue with that decision.) Remember, you NEVER have to watch an advertisement, so you, personally, can choose never to participate in that revenue steam.

So, thank you for being the voice for all of us with regard to our chosen payments, but YOU never have to pay anything... (If you don't contribute, you have no voice in how the money is spent.)

Comment

I think so...
                    Good suggestion..

It is true that there is no content that can communicate between users.

Repetition of continuous trials ..
                    That's all.
                    Sometimes it is too boring.

There is no intention of blaming this game.
                    No matter what game you play alone ...
                    I hope I have a lot of content to enjoy.

It is a desire as a user who has been playing Eternium for a long time.

Eternium is gradually developing.
                    Thanks to the developers.

Comment

Like I said, as someone who developed games, there should by now be dozens, if not hundreds of worlds/alternative adventures... a
                      As benchmarking, could you please identify a few of the games which you have developed, so that we can see what SHOULD be done? I am most interested in the opportunity!

Comment

Working...
                      X