Congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations

While reading (only) a bit through the forum I have not recognised anybody else except Travis, so most of you will also not know me (and you can of course just ignore the following)

Im just here to felicitate the whole team around this game, especially Travis since he was the one who kept the community together all the time while the game was still "under construction" and had a lot of bugs and problems. Im really happy to finally see the game getting the attention it deserves. Even though I hardly find time to play (thought there was more time after I finished my studies - how wrong can someone be?) from time to time I do the daylies and now the event brought me back. Amazing what the whole team has accomplished, I feel really happy for you!

The only thing that I dont like that much about how the game has developped are the insane requirements when I play the game on my smartphones. The battery discharge really is enormous and makes it quite hard to call it a mobile game
    However, this is probably covered a lot here already, especially as it is much more effective playing the game on a PC anyways.

To be a bit more ontopic, I want to share a weird thing I have observed:
    On my old (Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro, really slow) android phone "The Gauntlet" is way harder and my character dies a lot earlier. While on my iPhone and on my laptop, I easily hit around 40-50 stages further. My conclusion was, that the slower CPU causes some kind of a delay which weakens the character a little bit (atleast on autoplay). Is this correct? I will try it in a few days since Ill get a monster of an android phone, then I can test and compare it a bit better.

Glad to see the community and the developers and the whole team being that active, its by far the best game for any smartphone - and even on a computer it is amazing.
    'Jushug' ZAWE FIYU ROBI 3231

Yes, iOS will generally always run this game better, especially with a build that requires large mobs and graphics rendering. Mages start noticing around T95 on good devices (earlier on worse devices), and by T115 it's almost unplayable. At that level, switching to iOS can improve end-game trial level by 3+.
    Dyoma Crown
    Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
    Warrior (DW): 148
    BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist
      I used an old PC..Dell Optiplex 780 core 2 duo (It's a business computer not suite for gaming my dad gave it to me..hehe...4GB (3.84 usable)

I'm very surprised!!!!...how come this low end pc without any game booster (exception absolutely free window 10 xbox) can still play trial 128 without any difficulty?..is there some kind of magic or Harry Potter goin around?...I dunno..ANY PC GEEK OUT THERE CAN GIVE CLARIFICATION?..i really like to know
      If you have a decent video card (not sure if that is still how its called now), you should be fine.
      Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Working...
      X